How did you handle the loss to the refs?

theneguy95

I think it's been about 10 years since there's been a good enough reason for me to "unrationally" punch holes in any walls, but I just couldn't hold it back this time... Nebraska has been getting screwed by crooked refs and bogus calls all season, but this was sooooooo blatantly obvious. How can the conference get away with it? I just don't get how the NCAA has come down on schools, players, coaches, etc so why not on conferences? Can't wait to get to the Big 10; if not for anything else other than something more honest and just. Don't get on me about, "man why did you punch holes in your wall?" or anything like that... it's not a question of stupidity or lack of control, but curious if anyone else had as much trouble handling this as me?

post-5183-073309000 1290317895.jpg

I think it's been about 10 years since there's been a good enough reason for me to "unrationally" punch holes in any walls, but I just couldn't hold it back this time... Nebraska has been getting screwed by crooked refs and bogus calls all season, but this was sooooooo blatantly obvious. How can the conference get away with it? I just don't get how the NCAA has come down on schools, players, coaches, etc so why not on conferences? Can't wait to get to the Big 10; if not for anything else other than something more honest and just. Don't get on me about, "man why did you punch holes in your wall?" or anything like that... it's not a question of stupidity or lack of control, but curious if anyone else had as much trouble handling this as me?

Nice work my friend. I almost did the same, but my wife was standing by me.

I didn't punch holes in the walls, but I'd be ok with forfiting the rest of the b12 games. Piss on them! They should be ashamed and beebe should be prosecuted!

Nice work my friend. I almost did the same, but my wife was standing by me.

Actually, for me, this one didn't hurt so bad. We didn't lose the games; the refs won it. You can't win when it's 11 vs. 15. Or however many of those toadie sob's were out there.

Really, you've got to hand it to them. The refs stayed focused the entire game. It would've been easy for them to let up and rest their arms, but they kept throwing flags all game long. Conditioning was the key for them. We tried to keep up with them, but they just outlasted us. Hats off to the refs, they had a plan, and executed it to near perfection. They even overcame that near slip up in the 4th quarter when one of them had a mental breakdown and tossed a flag on A&M.

Seriously, gotta hand it to Bo, he sounded calm in the post game interviews.

Ultimately, the game meant very little if we take care of business against Colorado. It'll cost us a few spots in the end of year rankings, but we weren't going to go to the championship game anyway. The Big 12 championship is still in our grasp, though with Martinez hurt that's going to be a lot tougher. If we win the Big 12, we've got a BCS bowl.

At least it wasn't a person. I was at BWW and about threw my cup at the TV. The late hit was so bush league its not even funny. I don't like watching Big 10 games, mostly bc they are all at 11, but I can't wait to get to that conference. Those were the same officials as we had during the Iowa St. game that Burkhead almost got a broken neck, but we got the penalty! Wonder why we got those refs again...