Carl Pelini goes off!?? Per Tex A&M forum...

Before I start to worry about what Carl did, I'd like to first know what the "journalist" did/said. I have to wonder if Carl wasn't pestered to the point he blew up. Doesn't excuse it, but lets hear the whole story first

He was just standing there getting ready to do his post-game show and your gem of a coach went by and trashed his camera. They have it on video, so have fun with that.

I thought it was a hard fought game that went down to the wire. I still think you guys are a class fan base and I wish you guys the best in the Big 10. Pelini boys need to be medicated.

I think you have a class fan base as well and wish you the best in the Big 12 or what's left of it also but if anything your gem of a player in the video below needs/deserves much more than being medicated. He should have been ejected immediately and for the rest of the season taboot.

I'm not going to condone this behavior or say that it is right. But this kind of stuff happens at the bottom of these piles every single game. It doesn't matter who is playing. I have a good friend who played college ball about 5 years ago at another college in Texas. He said there was more punching and grabbing at the bottom of these piles than anyone ever sees.

• Fire 1

comment on youtube below says "Carl didn't do this. The camera man got bumped. I was there."

Also, I would think if a camera got broken, you wouldn't have video from it aftewards... But maybe i'm crazy.

That video doesn't show conclusive evidence that Carl knocked off the camera...

10-second videos like this never show the whole story. It seems from the reaction that Carl had asked not to be filmed before this took place. The cameraman knew this because right when Carl turned towards him, he got scared and quickly turned away.

Does this justify the camera being grabbed/broken? Of course not. And I'm sure an apology will be issued and the camera will be replaced (and then some).

You may never take the emotional nature out of the Pelinis. Just not gonna happen. And sometimes it goes overboard. But I don't think there should be a fuss from this. Nobody was hurt and a camera can be replaced.

You're assuming a camera was actually broken... I seriously doubt it.

Before I start to worry about what Carl did, I'd like to first know what the "journalist" did/said. I have to wonder if Carl wasn't pestered to the point he blew up. Doesn't excuse it, but lets hear the whole story first

He was just standing there getting ready to do his post-game show and your gem of a coach went by and trashed his camera. They have it on video, so have fun with that.

I thought it was a hard fought game that went down to the wire. I still think you guys are a class fan base and I wish you guys the best in the Big 10. Pelini boys need to be medicated.

I think you have a class fan base as well and wish you the best in the Big 12 or what's left of it also but if anything your gem of a player in the video below needs/deserves much more than being medicated. He should have been ejected immediately and for the rest of the season taboot.

I'm not going to condone this behavior or say that it is right. But this kind of stuff happens at the bottom of these piles every single game. It doesn't matter who is playing. I have a good friend who played college ball about 5 years ago at another college in Texas. He said there was more punching and grabbing at the bottom of these piles than anyone ever sees.

Thing is, in this particular game, your guy tried to rape our guy and then we got penalized 30 yards.

Thing is, in this particular game, your guy tried to rape our guy and then we got penalized 30 yards.

Probably wasn't smart to cuss at the ref.

So that makes it o.k... Derp, derp, derp, derp. The guy is clearly grabbing at his privates. I don't know anything about your friend who played 5 years ago. Only what I see with my own two eyes. It's called playing dirty. Class act that guy is.

This is a 1,000 times worse than the late hit the refs blew if you ask me. Instant ejection worthy if not more.

Ah, yes, blame the victim. Do you defend rape suspects in court for a living, by chance?

I don't really buy this argument (heard it endlessly from Florida fans after the Spikes incident). In the age of multiple high-def cameras at every angle, it's very hard to get away with this. Not saying it never happens, but I don't buy that the frequency is nearly as much as you think.

I would have. I'd have punched the ref in the face to save my future children.

This is so stupid i dont even know why im commenting. it is so obvoius the guy said something to carl, carl turns, the pu&&y drops the camera. it is so obvious Carls hand comes no where close to the person or the camera. txsaggie, you sir are stupid, barack obama stupid.

I think you meant Tea Bagger stupid. You have a little typeo in there

It is also obvious that the camera person was trying to steal the man's soul by snapping a picture. He should have respected Carl's voodoo beliefs. Hell, who ever captured Bo's soul in a doll- was surely tormenting the hell out of it tonight

If your not condoning it than exactly what are you trying to say. 8465484316843546431 wrongs dont make a right my friend. If your going to pull this garbage, make sure its not on national television. In all honesty he could be criminally prosecuted for what he did.