T-Mart

Real quick: I love how people are saying that "Taylor told Bo his ankle was 100% and thats why he was playing." Are there people that are really think that there aren't team trainers, physicians, and coaches that make this decision and they let the player handle that choice? Im sorry, but from years of competing in sports, any coach that has been around can tell if a player is not fully healthy by watching them in practice, or by a trainer putting them through some tests on the body part. It's ridiculous to think that Martinez had ANY say in his playing this game based on his ankle.

I believe T-Mart to be a prima donna who will not last here at NU. In fact it would not surprize we to see him leave after the season. Green will never have a significant role and the next possible QB is coming from TX. We are out of luck for QB's right now we need a guy like Ganz not a pretty boy!

I believe you are a prima donna poster who will not last on this board.

• Fire 1

The only thing disgusting in this thread are the responses, especially "Mods, delete this thread." C'mon now. I trust you are all adults, no? The post was made at lunchtime; since then we have a rumor that Martinez has quit the team. So, while we wait to find out how true that is, perhaps Huskerfan55 isn't so far off base. And, even if he is completely f'ing wrong and a complete moron, deleting the thread and responding to him in kind hardly makes any of you look any better or any less "trollish."