Thank you Husker fans!

Kinto

Growing up in Texas, I didn't watch Nebraska growing up and I had no feelings good or bad towards the state, school or teams. However, I keep running into people from the state and fans of the school (I'm not sure if there's a difference at this point) and almost every time I meet one of you, I like the team more and more. I wish we could have won without the controversy that leaves a bad feeling because I always have such a great time with Nebraska fans. I'm disappointed we're losing Nebraska. I've had my most fun with Nebraska and K-State fans (I hope the K-State inclusion is not considered heresy over here). Most Aggies I know have a lot of respect for Nebraska's team and fans. I hope you win the Big Ten next year and for many years to come. Hopefully, we'll get some more games in the near future. It should be a good series as both teams are on the rise.

Thanks and your team should be very explosive next year cause it seems like most everyone is coming back. Once Michael comes back next year your RB tandom will be awesome and you should have a great year. All you need is a punter haha. No but really next year you guys will be very very good and they will have a big advantage playing at Kyle Field. That place looked nuts.

Thanks and your team should be very explosive next year cause it seems like most everyone is coming back. Once Michael comes back next year your RB tandom will be awesome and you should have a great year. All you need is a punter haha. No but really next year you guys will be very very good and they will have a big advantage playing at Kyle Field. That place looked nuts.

The top kicker in the nation is committed to us and thank God he punts too :)

Growing up in Texas, I didn't watch Nebraska growing up and I had no feelings good or bad towards the state, school or teams. However, I keep running into people from the state and fans of the school (I'm not sure if there's a difference at this point) and almost every time I meet one of you, I like the team more and more. I wish we could have won without the controversy that leaves a bad feeling because I always have such a great time with Nebraska fans. I'm disappointed we're losing Nebraska. I've had my most fun with Nebraska and K-State fans (I hope the K-State inclusion is not considered heresy over here). Most Aggies I know have a lot of respect for Nebraska's team and fans. I hope you win the Big Ten next year and for many years to come. Hopefully, we'll get some more games in the near future. It should be a good series as both teams are on the rise.

Thanks. But excuse me if I’m skeptical. We’ve had several TAMU fans come on this board with a reasonable post or two before they go full blown trolling.

Thanks. But excuse me if I’m skeptical. We’ve had several TAMU fans come on this board with a reasonable post or two before they go full blown trolling.

Ha! When I read the title of this thread I thought for sure we'd have another Mike Jones sighting.

On that note, welcome to HB, Kinto. It would be best for you to avoid the path Mike Jones has travelled since Saturday night.

I know of at least two posters you are referring to, and that's unfortunate. Overall, despite your "meltdown" (which is about a tenth as bad as I've seen on other teams' sites), you guy have mostly maintained your Husker spirit. I was surprised by the very rational calls by several posters to direct anger at the refs and not Aggie fans in general. I'm not so sure we'd see the same from TexAgs, or any other sports board. As we Ags would say, that's good bull.

I'm a Husker fan first, but the Texas blood in my veins that came from my Grandparents on my Dad's side, bleeds Aggie maroon as much as it bleeds

Husker red. Congrats on the win, regardless of what troubles the Huskers faced Saturday, both outside of themselves, and what they brought about

upon themselves. I hope the Aggies rise to the top in the new Big Tex Conference as I jokingly refer to it as. Just beat them Longhorns, and keep

on beating them. Texas A + M is a class school and program, and I'll keep rooting for the Aggies, except when they play my beloved Huskers. It's been

fun, and I'm sorry this matchup has come with controversy galore. Hope both programs can meet again in a BCS bowl, and maybe with the national title

on the line. Good luck.

I know of at least two posters you are referring to, and that's unfortunate. Overall, despite your "meltdown" (which is about a tenth as bad as I've seen on other teams' sites), you guy have mostly maintained your Husker spirit. I was surprised by the very rational calls by several posters to direct anger at the refs and not Aggie fans in general. I'm not so sure we'd see the same from TexAgs, or any other sports board. As we Ags would say, that's good bull.

Because other than the few trolls we all understand the Aggies had nothing to do with it (except that dbag under the pile). Aggiegirl2005 I thought you were one of them (i believe i made a comment) and it would appear I got you confused with another poster. Sorry.

Sorry you've had some Aggie trolls over here. We try to keep them locked up, but they escape from time to time.