Today's news conference

What was everyone's take on the press conference?

It wasn't anything too spectacular. Pelini did what he had to do and now it's time to move on. Even though I don't necessarily disagree with Pelini's actions on Saturday, it was good for the school that he came out and apologized.

WHY THE HELL DIDN'T WE PLAY LEE THEN?!?!???!?!?!??!!!!!

How often do you know Bo to be truthful about injuries?

If Zac was healthy, no way in heck he puts Cody in the game, much less goes back to a hobbled Taylor.

Bo is just being Bo.

I know. It's my least favorite Bo-ism.

By, "Zac was available," Bo probably meant we could have put him in to hand off or run the zone read. But the injury was to his hand, right? He probably just can't throw.

It was clear earlier this season that Zac was the 2nd string guy. He's not healthy.

I just watched Bo's part of the news conference, and read a little of what the players had to say.

Every time I see Bo in one of these moments, I think he handles it well. He took responsibility for his actions, apologized, and moved on. It's also clear the team is still pretty tight.

He's got this program on the right track, despite all the stuff swirling around the last 48 hours. He's clearly the guy.

I was pretty sure that he tore a ligament in his elbow and we knew he was out for his career like 2 weeks ago, why are people still wondering about Zac?

Then why is he suiting up and traveling to the games????? If he's out for the year, then give his spot on travel squad to a walkon or somebody else that has earned it.