Today's news conference

Who is this Eric guy that keeps asking these asinine questions?

I'm wondering too.

Was that Eric Olson,the AP writer who's always ripping on Nebraska? If so, that cements for me that he's a complete tool.

Eric Olson joined The Associated Press in 2002 and covers sports in Nebraska. From 1987-2002 he worked at the Omaha World-Herald, where he was award-winning beat writer on the Nebraska Cornhuskers during the football team's three national championship seasons in the mid-1990s. For the AP, Olson chronicled the fall of the Cornhuskers' football program under Bill Callahan and its resurgence under Bo Pelini. Olson graduated from his hometown University of Nebraska-Omaha.

If taylor wasnt a 100% and green wasnt getting the offense going...then yes why didnt they play Lee? Is he still hurt? If not they should have played him

I'm thinking Lee is still injured, and is only going to come in if Green and Martinez are dead. And then all he's gonna do is hand it off.

Considering all that Bo has done for our program (positive) and the volatility of the situation after the A&M loss (negative), I was playing some nightmare type scenarios through my brain. None of them came to pass. Bo met with Harvey. Bo says he's sorry IF he embarrassed the university. Harvey did his job. Bo kept his pride. Time to move on.

That was GREAT news.

I too hope that whatever energy came out of the A&M game will simply be re-directed toward the Buffs on Friday. We all want to go back to Arlington and get another shot at the Big 12 title. Come on Huskers. Let's go GET IT.

Finally, I know that not all is fixed. Yes the offense needs work, maybe a coach overhaul. And there still might be some A&M talk and conspiracy talk. No doubt I HATED to lose that game, and I raised quite a ruckus watching the debacle. Neighbors were probably wondering what the hell was going on. For that reason, I can totally understand what Bo is going through. I am prone to get pretty emotional when things do not go the way that I had hoped they would go. And I, like Bo I am assuming, have tried to tell myself not to involve my emotions as much in things. Man. It's hard when you care about something not to show it. I know Bo will do his best to keep the emotions under wraps, but when the officials are basically walking up and giving you no explanation or irrational explanations about horrible calls. Well, it's hard not to launch into a tirade. If I was Bo, I would have done the same.

All things considered, I am relaxed now. I feel a lot better and can't wait for a shot at the Buffs on Friday. Bring it CU. I KNOW WE WILL.

Nope...your neighbors knew exactly what was going on (well that is if you live in Nebraska). The game was tough to watch. The fans of opposing teams had a field day..but hey again..we are 9-2 and still on track to accomplish the goals that we set out to accomplish.

Win the Big 12 and let those remaining pick up the pieces after we're gone.

This whole thing is getting worse and worse...