Fantastic publicity

Marf

MSN top search is trending "Bo Pelini." Huh wonder why that is!

Think this could possibly have any affect on recruiting? Obviously if the nation is googling his name instead of the usual Megan Fox or Justin Bieber searches, Nebraska is getting a ton of negative attention over this.

MSN top search is trending "Bo Pelini." Huh wonder why that is!

Think this could possibly have any affect on recruiting? Obviously if the nation is googling his name instead of the usual Megan Fox or Justin Bieber searches, Nebraska is getting a ton of negative attention over this.

whatever. this program is in so much better shape than it was just a few years ago.

When looking back at how we've played since the Mizzou game, do you guys still have the same confidence in us winning the Big 12 Championship? At the beginning of the game Saturday, my mom asked me how I thought we'd do. I said I feel great because first off Niles Paul downed the ball rather than bringing it out of the endzone and fumbling it. Second, he caught his first pass rather than dropping it. I felt pretty good until Martinez got thumped by one of the OL. When Green came in, I thought the game was over. A&M didn't beat Nebraska. Nebraska beat Nebraska.

the auto complete of "Bo Pelini is..." seems to agree with the op.

autocomplete.jpg

Haha... Wow. Not exactly the kind of "auto complete" you want associated with your name. Oh well, you live and you learn.

I read that Taylor Martinez's name was the most googled name on Sunday night. That is pretty amazing. One thread on the HI free board had at least 30000 views on Sunday alone.