the only time i root for texas

I want A&M to win. This would ensure that Texas doesn't go to a bowl game, and could give us another chance at A&M in the Big 12 CCG, if OU wins, and if we win.

How I would love to put a 1997-esque smackdown on them if Martinez or Lee is healthy enough to play.

This, and really its a no-brainer.

My hate for Texas is deep, I'm indifferent towards A&M.

Considering the state of our team, out of the three teams vying for the Big 12 South crown I think our only shot of winning the CCG is playing A&M again.

I don't mean to burst anyone's bubble but, Texas A&M won't play for the CCG, because if Oklahoma wins Saturday then its a 3-way tie in the South, and it would go to the BCS standings giving OU the edge being ranked higher this week and then beating a #9 OSU.

We are going to play OSU or OU, not TAMU. Assuming we win of course.

ESPN has been talking about this since last saturday.

I don't mean to burst anyone's bubble but, Texas A&M won't play for the CCG, because if Oklahoma wins Saturday then its a 3-way tie in the South, and it would go to the BCS standings giving OU the edge being ranked higher this week and then beating a #9 OSU.

We are going to play OSU or OU, not TAMU. Assuming we win of course.

ESPN has been talking about this since last saturday.

You're probably right. A&M would have to get within one BCS spot of Oklahoma. Probably wouldn't happen unless the voters decided to make it happen.