Refs

TheKiD

I imagine this crew had a lot of pressure going into this game after what happened last week. I thought they called a pretty damn good game overall, and I didn't feel any bias either way.

I feel like after how much we vented against last weeks crew, we should respond in turn by praising the officiating this week...(edit: well, okay maybe just commending for a job well done) anyone with me?

Yep, they did all right in an environment they could reasonably have expected to be hostile towards them. I would like to see the game I recorded before going overboard in my praise of them, but from what I saw, they did pretty good tonight.

Okay, praise maybe wrong word. Commend may be more appropriate.. but I agree, looks can be deceiving, but I thought there were some great non-calls.. and that's a pretty good indication I think.

They did do a good job. Would be nice to get these guys for the Big 12 CCG.

I thought that the call that set the tone was the very first review. While it was clear Nebraska didn't catch the ball, I thought for sure that the play would stand based on the cop out of "insufficient evidence to overturn the play." Maybe Dan Beebe was right and there's no conspiracy.

:LOLtartar

They did do a good job. Would be nice to get these guys for the Big 12 CCG.

I thought that the call that set the tone was the very first review. While it was clear Nebraska didn't catch the ball, I thought for sure that the play would stand based on the cop out of "insufficient evidence to overturn the play." Maybe Dan Beebe was right and there's no conspiracy.

:LOLtartar

I wonder if th networks are intentionally omitting these Personal Foul replays so they aren't glorified.

For some reason, it just seemed like they gave us calls today so they can screw us once we get back to Texas next week.

I know that's paranoid and ridiculous, but that's what I was feeling all day...esp with all the flag pick ups!

lmao.......I know what you mean, I felt so paranoid watching the game. I was thinking, "why are they doing this?" "Are they doing it to get us here?" "Or how about here." :lol: