Bo on sideline

dergibog

On the way home from the game, I was listening to Sirius broadcast of the AZ Oregon game. The Oregon announcers were going off on how Stoops was screaming at the officials. They said the Pac10 had made sideline behavior a point of emphasis. They did not mention Bo. I really understand how Bo went off last week. Early in my coaching career, I probably had some Bo moments when the calls were going against us, and the team was not playing well. I've never had 16 penalties to 2 though.

You could tell ESPN via ABC was trying to catch Bo make an outburst. Every time there was a flag thrown they would go to a split screen with one camera on the referees deliberating and one camera on Bo walking up and down the sidelines.

They put the camera on the student section a couple times, too and caught them all with their penalty flags waving. That was good for a laugh.

Well if you look at history with these refs in the last three games (Iowa State, Txs and ATM) we had with them, I would understand Bo's attitude towards them. Penalties combined on all 3 games it was 49-9. Not very believable if you ask me.

But while at the game, I did see Bo go to the eefs atleast twice today.

On the way home from the game, I was listening to Sirius broadcast of the AZ Oregon game. The Oregon announcers were going off on how Stoops was screaming at the officials. They said the Pac10 had made sideline behavior a point of emphasis. They did not mention Bo. I really understand how Bo went off last week. Early in my coaching career, I probably had some Bo moments when the calls were going against us, and the team was not playing well. I've never had 16 penalties to 2 though.

The Oregon announcers are ridiculous homers, especially right now with the national title in mind. Stoops had good reason to be angry with the refs, he should have had a 2 touchdown lead at halftime and only had a 5 point lead instead. That was a very poorly officiated game, but I don't think it affected the outcome of the game too much... Oregon manhandled Arizona in the 2nd half.

You could tell ESPN via ABC was trying to catch Bo make an outburst. Every time there was a flag thrown they would go to a split screen with one camera on the referees deliberating and one camera on Bo walking up and down the sidelines.

thats the first thing i thought of too.... when you have the split screen you know its a media created hype bullshiet...

bo is bo and everyone knows what hes about......

atleast the people who are important and need to know