Boys...

Its going to be a pleasure in closing out this conference by playing you... I've been there for the battles.. It's a fitting throw back to the Big 8 days as we go our seperate ways..

I don't want to spam but if you want to talk shop on our boards just add a .com to my username..

I will be here all week... It's going to be a blast guys...Lets do this...

The Ghosts of OU/NU games past are awakening, the clouds have parted and the sun is shining on the only way this was supposed to end. Here is to a great game by both teams with the two teams meeting at mid field afterword. No matter win lose or draw I will buy this DVD and remember the good, bad and ugly times we had against the Sooners.

This is going to be fun Brothers,

GBR GBR GBR

:bonesflag::throwdabones1::bonesflag::bigredn::bonesflag::throwdabones1::bonesflag:

Im really hoping wen the big texass conference folds that the" big 10" sees how big an asset OU is. If texass has their own tv channel I would say the" big 10" will want nothing to do with them and OU will be their first choice. Big 8 rules!!!!!

One of the main criteria for Big Ten membership is that schools are AAU members. OU is not an AAU member, therefore wouldn't be considered by the Big Ten.