Has Any Team Played the Same Team in Consecutive Bowl Games?

yuck. although i was cruising the orangepower forum and they seem pretty certain that they are going to the alamo. everything is so up in the air right now. just think, sunday night we'll know each and every game. which is a mixed blessing, because that means college football is for all intents and purposes over for the year. sigh.

yuck. although i was cruising the orangepower forum and they seem pretty certain that they are going to the alamo. everything is so up in the air right now. just think, sunday night we'll know each and every game. which is a mixed blessing, because that means college football is for all intents and purposes over for the year. sigh.

The worst feeling in the world is realizing college football season is over. No. 2 is that moment when you know your gonna throw up and you do everything in your power not to but it still happens, then you realize you have college football season coming up and all is well.

FLU:

Good call on aTm going to Cotton prior to officially being announced :worship

Now, what makes you believe that the Alamo will pass on Nebraska if we lose? Is it the fact that NU does NOT want a rematch with Arizona, or have you seen something otherwise?

I understand the "rematch" thought process, but with NU going to Big 10, this is the LAST chance for the Alamo to grab NU and it's fan base. The Big 10 is a "tie-in" with Insight, so Insight could easily get NU in the future.

Could the idea of "last-chance" override the "rematch" scenario. OSU will travel to Alamo, but Mizzou can't compare to NU.

I understand the "rematch" thought process, but with NU going to Big 10, this is the LAST chance for the Alamo to grab NU and it's fan base. The Big 10 is a "tie-in" with Insight, so Insight could easily get NU in the future.

This is why I bet they take us if we lose Saturday. NU fanbase is a cash cow like none other and we have a great history with the Alamo Bowl in the past.