Murray's a GO!!!

Bob says DM will play

Hey Huskers, I cannot wait!!! til Saturday, it's like a frickin' movie or something, two old battle axes going for the kill one last time. Here's to no injuries/bad calls, just a clean, amazing, unforgettable game for the ages. Again.

"two old battle axes" I like that. I hope for no injuries or bad calls. I would like to state again no bad calls. Cant wait for the game. Thanks for being a part of the board.

Honestly, I hope TMart plays, I feel the same--we want your best team. However, just about every team that plays a schedule like both of ours is suffering with some injuries to key players. Luckily for us, we haven't had a 2009-type season when 3/4 of the team was watching the game from the ICU, sporting full body casts, but we are definitely dinged a little as well.

I'm relieved DM will play, he was a real workhorse against Okie Lite. I don't remember another game where he has played so hard, and he's really developed as a receiver, which we desperately need. Anytime someone not named Ryan Broyles makes a catch, it's a plus for our team.

I think this will be a defensive show-down as well, which is a little scary. We've been OK overall, but tend to give up a few big plays, which makes our offense assume the fetal position and quit, though that has improved over the last 2 games.

Like I said, I still can't quite believe it worked out like this for the last CCG, the fact that both coaches come from Youngstown, OH, and are long-time friends, and the mutual respect our teams have shared in the past just makes it even better.

Bob says DM will play

Hey Huskers, I cannot wait!!! til Saturday, it's like a frickin' movie or something, two old battle axes going for the kill one last time. Here's to no injuries/bad calls, just a clean, amazing, unforgettable game for the ages. Again.

You guys have all your guns, I just hope NU has all of theirs. If we have to play without Martinez it is like you guys playing with Jones. Big difference.

In other news, I heard from a trusted source Taylor Martinez is wearing a walking boot on his arm.

Well.....my trusted source informed me that the Asian Heretic Club suspended him for the Colorado game because he was texting his Mom what he wanted for dinner when he got home.