Disturbance in the Force

Hujan

The gameday prayer was done in correctly today. I don't want to call anyone out, because it can happen to the best of us, but there was a word erroneously added to one clause of the prayer that was done today.

I'll admit it: I am as superstitious as they come. You all know that the only times we've messed up the prayer this season, we've lost. We need to rectify this situation!

Earlier this morning, I sent out a PM to the person who had the miscue. No response yet. Do we start a new prayer and delete the old thread? Can any of the mods edit the part that's incorrect? What do we do!?!?!?!?

I looked at it, I thought it was fine... There are some words that even the players change or add, which is why the prayer sounds different in every video/recording of it... It's ok for it to be loose like that, in my opinion.

What we really gotta watch out for is people stumbling in during the middle of the prayer and being like, "Hey guys, what's this thread about?" or somebody messing up a word and somebody responding to that by interrupting the whole thing to chew them out.

Don't worry, I'm fairly stitious myself, and I think the prayer we had was a solid one.

The gameday prayer was done in correctly today. I don't want to call anyone out, because it can happen to the best of us, but there was a word erroneously added to one clause of the prayer that was done today.

I'll admit it: I am as superstitious as they come. You all know that the only times we've messed up the prayer this season, we've lost. We need to rectify this situation!

Earlier this morning, I sent out a PM to the person who had the miscue. No response yet. Do we start a new prayer and delete the old thread? Can any of the mods edit the part that's incorrect? What do we do!?!?!?!?

Don't worry, I've got the delorean warmed up, we'll fix it