I was at the game

mwj98

First of all, I gotta say, if you haven't been to Jerry's world, you gotta see it.

Next, after trading taunts with Holieway, and fighting off the Sooner fans sitting behind me, I noticed one thing about Martinez. It was like he was just going through the motion. I can't help but think about the rumors circulating that he might transfer. It's sad when you have to rely on a running back to throw a touchdown pass. He missed some wide open receivers. I saw an intersting exchange between him and McNeil. McNeil was all over him about being open, and he was....Martinez just shrugged it off. Something is going on and it's gonna come to a head real soon.

I don't have anything against Watson....but I thought, after 5 years, our offense would be further along. We either need to dial down the playbook, or go a different direction. Just seems like too many mistakes continue to happen.

First of all, I gotta say, if you haven't been to Jerry's world, you gotta see it.

Next, after trading taunts with Holieway, and fighting off the Sooner fans sitting behind me, I noticed one thing about Martinez. It was like he was just going through the motion. I can't help but think about the rumors circulating that he might transfer. It's sad when you have to rely on a running back to throw a touchdown pass. He missed some wide open receivers. I saw an intersting exchange between him and McNeil. McNeil was all over him about being open, and he was....Martinez just shrugged it off. Something is going on and it's gonna come to a head real soon.

I don't have anything against Watson....but I thought, after 5 years, our offense would be further along. We either need to dial down the playbook, or go a different direction. Just seems like too many mistakes continue to happen.

McNeil not being used in one of the biggest travesties of this season.

No just get rid of Watson and we might have an offense again.

I thought T-Mart looked visibly upset after the game was decided. Am I the only one?

I was pretty frustrated after the game, but I didn't feel real good when I saw him. I think the kid is hurting (physically & mentally). I think he bought into the hype. He's got a ton of talent and he probably is taking it pretty hard.

***My Opinion***

I think he is questioning his future and all this did was add a huge question mark.

And say what you want of the players of the 07 and 08 offenses but those guys were direct products of development of Jay Norvelle's talents. Where is Jay Norvelle now? asst off. coordinator, rec. coach at OKLA FRICKEN HOMA Watsons time to go has come, and he needs to take Gilmore with him. It's time to get rid of the last of the Callaclowns. Im getting angrier and angrier talking about this offensive meltdown issue, and i should be calming down.

And say what you want of the players of the 07 and 08 offenses but those guys were direct products of development of Jay Norvelle's talents. Where is Jay Norvelle now? asst off. coordinator, rec. coach at OKLA FRICKEN HOMA Watsons time to go has come, and he needs to take Gilmore with him. It's time to get rid of the last of the Callaclowns. Im getting angrier and angrier talking about this offensive meltdown issue, and i should be calming down.

Getting rid of SW/Gilmore would be a TERRIFIC Christmas present.

Getting rid of SW/Gilmore would be a TERRIFIC Christmas present.

im not gonna lie...i'd bust out the jergens.

McNeil not being used in one of the biggest travesties of this season.

Here's the thing, though, you can't call for a 70% running offense and then complain when a receiver isn't getting a lot of touches. Touched on this before, but there have been times when McNeil has been open but Taylor just didn't look to him, so it's not really on the OC here when the QB just can't take the checkdown he should be taking a lot of the time. With a running offense McNeil's touches were going to be limited anyway. I'm sure Reed's emergence didn't help but can't complain too much about that.