Do You All Know Each Other?

There's a million and a half people in this state, and only about 1,000 of us post on HuskerBoard. It'd be pretty unlikely to know many of those folks.

I doubt if it's quite that random. I'll bet most folks here know one or two others. Some may know a dozen or more if they's gone to tailgates.

However, nobody knows me on this board. So let me introduce myself. I'm Shawn Watson.

:ban

There's a million and a half people in this state, and only about 1,000 of us post on HuskerBoard. It'd be pretty unlikely to know many of those folks.

I doubt if it's quite that random. I'll bet most folks here know one or two others. Some may know a dozen or more if they's gone to tailgates.

However, nobody knows me on this board. So let me introduce myself. I'm Shawn Watson.

BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

just got back from meeting GM_Tood. What a tool. He kept ordering chardonnay, sending it back because 'the nose isnt right,' confessing his love for nuance and complaining about the decor of Barretts Barleycorn bar on Leavenworth being too 'masculine.'

We should take him over to the 'shed and kick the s^%t of him.

just got back from meeting GM_Tood. What a tool. He kept ordering chardonnay, sending it back because 'the nose isnt right,' confessing his love for nuance and complaining about the decor of Barretts Barleycorn bar on Leavenworth being too 'masculine.'

Yeah, and mmmtodd was hitting on the Marines that were just back from Afghanistan and looking for a 'good time'. If I hear the phrase "shake it like a salt shaker' and 'GMoose' in the same sentence one more time I am gonna go crazy.

I found out I knew a poster when I was talking to a good buddy of mine about some "dumb post" I had read on a Husker message board. He asked which board, i told him "the one and only huskerboard" ( ;) ) and he let me know that he was a member of the board and had seen that post. Funny thing was that earlier that year we were in a thread together talking bout D2 football, and about Northwest Missouri State (were we both attended and meet). Had no clue but i was debating and agreeing with one of my best friends on a random message board.

LOL

I have also played 360 online with a few from the board, its kinda neat to put a voice to the posts