Has anyone seen Martinez on campus this week?

Nexus

Wait a minute. UNL gets an entire week between the end of classes and finals? Must be nice...

All "dead week" means is no tests. We had to give speeches for our comm class, went over a lot of new material for psych, and new material in other classes still to come. Good judgment.

Don't know what "good judgement" means, but I've learned not to expect much. Still nice to not have tests the week before finals. Definitely have taken tests the day before "Reading Day" or two days before the final in the same classes.

If the test or quiz has been scheduled, you can have them during dead week. Our department chair gave us two quizzes during deadweek last year... grrr...

Did his Dad fly back "home" with him? I heard that Steinkuhler was supposed to pick him at the airport last night. That and Florida has asked for permission to talk to Pelini (Bo). A big time Florida booster's jet landed in Lincoln 15 minutes ago. I doubt they are asking about Watson.....

So are you "Thee Aquarium Guy"

Did his Dad fly back "home" with him? I heard that Steinkuhler was supposed to pick him at the airport last night. That and Florida has asked for permission to talk to Pelini (Bo). A big time Florida booster's jet landed in Lincoln 15 minutes ago. I doubt they are asking about Watson.....

So are you "Thee Aquarium Guy"

No.... Just the guy cleaning the toilets at the airport. I hear and see all kinds of stuff. Examples..

Steve Pederson would take 20 minutes looking in the mirror and talking to himself. Lots of drool to clean up. Left a mess.

Barry Switzer could hold a drink in his mouth and piss at the same time.

Sarah Palin (just last week even) doesn't wash her hands after using the bathroom.

Niles Paul never uses the restroom. I've caught him pissin on the tarmac 20 times now.

I always had to get the plunger out after Callahan was through. That guy could really dump a big one!

Bill Snyder wears Depends. Seen it with my own eyes.

Bob Stoops has to use the short urinal.

Carl Pelini keeps walking into the women's restroom.

Bob Devaney walked on water? Well it had scotch in it and I heard him yelling for "Ralph" in a stall several times.

Mac Brown has people that use the restroom for him.

Both Rickey Williams and Mark Mangino could twist up a fatty but so totally different. At least Rickey could wipe!

I saw a Missouri qb blow his nose.

I saw Lawrence Phillips take a leak and forget to open his fly. Pissed it down his leg....

There are a lot of things one can see in the airport restroom. I'll keep you filled in!!

• Fire 4

I know it's finals week, so was wondering if he's been spotted by anybody from HuskerBoard this week?

This tweet was posted on Monday, Dec. 6th.

Taylor Martinez is at the SLC airport headed for Long Beach #hmm

LINK

Let the speculation begin...

Maybe he already took his finals early, which allowed him to go home this week to relax with family?

Whatever the case may be, team practice resumes this Friday.

Funny thing is, he was mentioned in another tweet 18 minutes after that, saying he was just in a Lincoln tattoo joint.

Go figure! :LOLtartar

I know it's finals week, so was wondering if he's been spotted by anybody from HuskerBoard this week?

This tweet was posted on Monday, Dec. 6th.

Taylor Martinez is at the SLC airport headed for Long Beach #hmm

LINK

Let the speculation begin...

Maybe he already took his finals early, which allowed him to go home this week to relax with family?

Whatever the case may be, team practice resumes this Friday.

Bo gave the entire team a few extra days off after the CCG to rest, heal up and get their heads right before he began bowl practices.

I don't even know if he went back to Cali, but if he did, there is nothing to it right now.

There's been rumors swirling that some time last week Taylor excused himself from film to "take a leak" and was gone for almost 10 minutes...now I don't know about you guys but I've never in my life taken a 10 minute leak. What was going on? Was he texting, checking his email, receiving an unofficial visit from his GF, booking a ticket home? We've got to get to the bottom of this.

There's been rumors swirling that some time last week Taylor excused himself from film to "take a leak" and was gone for almost 10 minutes...now I don't know about you guys but I've never in my life taken a 10 minute leak. What was going on? Was he texting, checking his email, receiving an unofficial visit from his GF, booking a ticket home? We've got to get to the bottom of this.

It was actually a dump. Actually, word has it that he really just thought he needed to fart, and didn't want to do it in the film room with everyone. Only after he got there, did he realize what it was.

It was actually a dump. Actually, word has it that he really just thought he needed to fart, and didn't want to do it in the film room with everyone. Only after he got there, did he realize what it was.

I heard he sharted, and had to go clean up.