Mangino as OC?

We'd have to renovate the OC box. Make it abnormally wider than the others.

"Why is that window especially wider?"

"Mark Mangino is in there"

"Oh"

But back on topic. The Nevada OC would probably be the best bet IF Shawn Watson were to go. There's a lot of talent leaving that Nevada program if my memory serves me correctly and I'm not sure that the Nevada OC would be wanting to stay. Plus he runs an offense that most of our fans like to see, a running based offense. Mike Leach is head coaching material and I don't think he would settle for an OC position at any school, even if it is Nebraska.

We'd have to renovate the OC box. Make it abnormally wider than the others.

"Why is that window especially wider?"

"Mark Mangino is in there"

"Oh"

But back on topic. The Nevada OC would probably be the best bet IF Shawn Watson were to go. There's a lot of talent leaving that Nevada program if my memory serves me correctly and I'm not sure that the Nevada OC would be wanting to stay. Plus he runs an offense that most of our fans like to see, a running based offense. Mike Leach is head coaching material and I don't think he would settle for an OC position at any school, even if it is Nebraska.

Nevada doesn't even list an OC at this point, their head coach runs the offense. Their previous OC, Chris Klenakis left Nevada last year to be Arkansas offensive line coach, I assume that's who you meant?

I clean the restrooms at the Lincoln airport and I do not need that fat bastard showing back up. I knew he wasn't in Lincoln as some have stated. I would have known! The guy wipes his ass with a towel because he can't reach his own ass! He doesn't even get close to the urinal because he can't even see it!!! It takes our scanners over an hour to even pat him down. Nebraska wouldn't let Ralphie run up and down the sidelines after they went to artificial turf. I would hope the same reasoning would apply!!!

• Fire 3

I clean the restrooms at the Lincoln airport and I do not need that fat bastard showing back up. I knew he wasn't in Lincoln as some have stated. I would have known! The guy wipes his ass with a towel because he can't reach his own ass! He doesn't even get close to the urinal because he can't even see it!!! It takes our scanners over an hour to even pat him down. Nebraska wouldn't let Ralphie run up and down the sidelines after they went to artificial turf. I would hope the same reasoning would apply!!!

That is frickin Funny

Funny you bring that up. This is very unconfirmed, but friend I want high school with attended kansas state. he met a transfer student from kansas this kid was the former equiptment manger for kansas. the reason he gave for quicken was that mangino would leave said towels laying on the floor and apparently this guy didn't like picking them up.

Reading alot of these threads about coaches behavior is extremely funny. Are people really concerned about coaches yelling at football players? The same football players that get enjoyment out of absolutely demolishing a ball carrier, or a devastating block, or a ball carrier absolutely running over someone. We all attend or watch the games to see these highlight reel plays. Football players are a different animal it is a very violent sport played by violent people. So if a coach chews a kid I am pretty sure he can take it or needs to find a different sport. Come on is the world really getting that p.c. we have to put down Bo and other coaches who get after kids at times. I much rather play for a coach that shows that kind of compassion than a coach that show none or little. Miami fans would sure like to have Bo.

Sorry all just venting get sick of coach bashing for coaches yelling at players.