Mangino as OC?

Actually I've been hearing from a very KU people, Mangino is in Lincoln to get have a talk with Osborne and Pelini to put together a package for him to apply for the OC spot at Oklahoma and Texas.

While I've heard that Leach is very interested in the Miami job.

I actually do care that he is fat; is that bad?

I mean, it's less his body size really, more of the personality. But it's hard to separate those two. Just because a skinny Mangino freaking out at players or at a presser, is like Bo or Mike Gundy, and could be kinda cool. But it just looks ridiculous. And that incident with the showboating KU return man, sounds like he blew a gasket at the guy, just for the sake of screaming at someone.

I also heard from a friend that they saw him in Lincoln! Coached with Bo at OU, so they are already friends so that would be easy. And Coach Beck was Margino's Running Game Coordinator at KU. Sounds good to me! I'd love to See that rumor of Scott Frost as QB coach!

Bo was at OU in 2004 and Mangino was the head coach at KU from 2002-2009.

And Beck was his WR coach and Passing Game Coordinator.

Other than that good job.

IBTL!

Actually, I'd be in favor of Mangino as OC. They guy was among the best in the business. Then again, if he was one of us I'd have to stop with the fat jokes. Hmmm, tough decision.

Well I know I'll get beat up for this :facepalm: but It's not whether or not he's a good fit or would be a good O.C; the question is can we afford to pay him AND FEED HIM ?

"The police said I had the right to remain silent..but I just didn't have the ability" (Ron White as best as I remember)

IBTL!

Actually, I'd be in favor of Mangino as OC. They guy was among the best in the business. Then again, if he was one of us I'd have to stop with the fat jokes. Hmmm, tough decision.

Well I know I'll get beat up for this :facepalm: but It's not whether or not he's a good fit or would be a good O.C; the question is can we afford to pay him AND FEED HIM ?

"The police said I had the right to remain silent..but I just didn't have the ability" (Ron White as best as I remember)

:LOLtartar

hes not fat just extra fluffy... hes just made out of the fluff you get a build a bear... the guys is actually really cute and snuggly....