Mangino as OC?

IBTL!

Actually, I'd be in favor of Mangino as OC. They guy was among the best in the business. Then again, if he was one of us I'd have to stop with the fat jokes. Hmmm, tough decision.

Well I know I'll get beat up for this :facepalm: but It's not whether or not he's a good fit or would be a good O.C; the question is can we afford to pay him AND FEED HIM ?

"The police said I had the right to remain silent..but I just didn't have the ability" (Ron White as best as I remember)

:yeah "I don't care who you are, that's just funny" :LOLtartar

Over/Under--

The number of Runzas eaten by Mangino: 20

not 20 runza sandwiches: ACTUAL RUNZA STORES.

can you imagine what type of circus it would be having mangino and the pelinis on staff at the same time?

it would be epic fail or epic awesome with NOTHING in between.

Coached with Bo at OU, so they are already friends so that would be easy.

lrn2factcheck

Bo coached at OU in 2004....while mangino was the head coach at KU, how in the hell did mangino not only be the head coach at ku but also coach in norman?

He's the size of three people, so it's definitely possible.

while I've heard that Leach is very interested in the Miami job.

I give a crap if watson stays or goes.

But how friggin sweet would it be to have Leach here as the offensive mastermind.

Nebraska would have probably win the MNC in 2012, to be honest. Leach is to offense what Pelini is to defense. Leach is badass. Plus, just in case, we'd have two potential coaches in waiting (C. Pelini and Leach) if Bo ever decided to leave.

I would rather NOT have Taylor Martinez eaten by Mangino as a pre-game snack next season. Pass on him please, perhaps go and nab Turner Gill? :)

Why would Gill come to NU to be OC?

Because unless his becoming the head coach there drastically changes/helps the recruiting for the football program at KU, it's gotta be better than being the KU head coach.

There are 100,000 camera phones in Lincoln. Surely this would have been captured and made the rounds on Facebook, Twitter, etc. if it were true.

Runza employee: Sir, we don't even have the ability to make that many at one time. And I've never been to St. Louis.

Maybe they didn't have panoramic mode. See what I did there?

I would rather NOT have Taylor Martinez eaten by Mangino as a pre-game snack next season. Pass on him please, perhaps go and nab Turner Gill? :)

Why would Gill come to NU to be OC?

Because unless his becoming the head coach there drastically changes/helps the recruiting for the football program at KU, it's gotta be better than being the KU head coach.

put the crack pipe down son.

while I've heard that Leach is very interested in the Miami job.

I give a crap if watson stays or goes.

But how friggin sweet would it be to have Leach here as the offensive mastermind.

If he were able to produce the same results as Texas Tech, it would be freakin' sweet!

No matter how successful, though, fans would complain that we don't run the ball enough.