Sorry guys

walksalone

Not to be a debbie downer but we came close to losing to ISU again and SDSU was way to close for comfort. I agree that we had our chances but even if we had won all of our games we may not have been ahead of Auburn or Oregon at the end of the year. I would have liked to have that problem though.

GBR GBR GBR

oregon would have got shafted. its fun to play these. i mean, both auburn and nebraska would have been featured and won a conference championship game, while the ducks sat around doing whatever it is ducks do. preening.

Nebraska's strength of schedule is considered far worse than Oregon's. They would have had a win over top 5 Stanford, we wouldn't have had a "quality" win. I don't think Oregon's schedule was actually tougher, but that's what the computers and voters think. We wouldn't have leapfrogged Oregon or Auburn.

I think Nebraska took a huge step forward in 2008, and a huge step forward in 2009, and I think we took a small step forward in 2010. We're on the right track. To get into the title hunt, the team really just needs to learn to be consistent on offense, and we need to get lucky (notice: Darren Thomas, LaMichael James, Cam Newton all stayed healthy this year).

Nebraska's strength of schedule is considered far worse than Oregon's. They would have had a win over top 5 Stanford, we wouldn't have had a "quality" win. I don't think Oregon's schedule was actually tougher, but that's what the computers and voters think. We wouldn't have leapfrogged Oregon or Auburn.

I think Nebraska took a huge step forward in 2008, and a huge step forward in 2009, and I think we took a small step forward in 2010. We're on the right track. To get into the title hunt, the team really just needs to learn to be consistent on offense, and we need to get lucky (notice: Darren Thomas, LaMichael James, Cam Newton all stayed healthy this year).

I will (slightly) disagree. The way Oklahoma State and Missouri finished in the rankings, that would have helped us in the "quality" win category, no?

Not to be a debbie downer but we came close to losing to ISU again and SDSU was way to close for comfort. I agree that we had our chances but even if we had won all of our games we may not have been ahead of Auburn or Oregon at the end of the year. I would have liked to have that problem though.

GBR GBR GBR

So would have I, so would have I...

GBR GBR GBR

I think that's why this was such a disappointing year for us. We KNOW we could've won ALL of those games we lost. That we didn't succeed is eating at all of us. IMHO.

• Fire 1

GBR GBR GBR

I think that's why this was such a disappointing year for us. We KNOW we could've won ALL of those games we lost. That we didn't succeed is eating at all of us. IMHO.

Exactamundo young lady....

No we get to thump on Jake Locker, and have everyone question his ability to play in the NFL until the combine's start....