Big Ten Division Names and Logo Released

The "I" in Big Ten appears to be a 1. Is there a 2 somewhere? I don't get it...

The 'G' in 'Big' appears to be a 0. It's actually very clever :)

These division names are slogans. I would be fine with them, if they were given as division slogans and we had a East/West to fall back on.

The "I" in Big Ten appears to be a 1. Is there a 2 somewhere? I don't get it...

The 'G' in 'Big' appears to be a 0. It's actually very clever :)

These division names are slogans. I would be fine with them, if they were given as division slogans and we had a East/West to fall back on.

That would explain the black "B" I guess. I think if the "B" were smaller instead of just a different color it would be easier to figure the thing out, but what do I know...

Why are they showing three different logos? Did they just create 3 and you get to pick which one you use each time? I don't know, I suppose I'll get used to it, but right now I don't like it so much.

If we weren't in the "Legends" division I'd have to choke myself to death. "Leaders?" Do not like.

The logo is OK. Solid, steady, but uninspirational. I'm sure I'll get used to it.

I agree. 'Leaders' is pretty hokey. They could have done better but I'll take being in the 'Legends' division rather than being in the Big 12 North any day.

The "N" in Ten is one serif away from being our logo:)

Also when I look at the logo the "1" sticks out to me, almost saying that no matter how many teams are in the conference we are all one. It gives me a sense of unity. The actual composition/color/form of the logo i'm not too crazy about...