Husker's Confidence Pick

The College Football Live crew is going through all the bowl games right now, assigning a "Confidence Number" to all of their bowl winner picks. 1 being the lowest and 35 being the highest. Something they do every year

Nebraska gets 89% of the online vote. Ed gave the Huskers a 35, and so did Rob. Todd gave us a 24 on the big board. He noted that we dont want to be there.

Where would you guys rank us?

I will give them about 30... It will be closer than last time. Locker can't be THAT BAD again. He is too good to only go 4-21. Yes, our D had a little to do with it, but he was waaaaay off and had drops that you can't always count on. Also, when they decided too, they did drive the ball right down the field on 8 straight running plays up the middle.

I seriously think that if Taylor is close to 95%, and Niles is 80%, we will score points. Hell, they had to score within the final minute to beat a horrible WSU team. Yes, rival game...don't give me that crap...CU was a rival game for us and they had a ton to play for and we smoked em...

If I was to predict a score right now....... NU 38 UW 20

My biggest beef with the three asshats that were on the show is that both McShay and Cunningham made reference that Locker is now healthy and that would be a factor. HELLO? He was healthy the first time. That was a healthy, uber-hyped, strong armed Jake Locker that went 4-20. That 4 for 20 sound was his Heisman chance going down the pooper. Him being healthy has nothing to do with the matchup. Morons

Do I think Locker will play better? Absolutely, he can't get worse can he? Nothing Washington can/will/attempt to do will directly affect the outcome of this game. It completely depends on what Nebraska team arrives in San Diego. Motivated, end the year with a statement NU or we're here, whatever NU. My money is on the first option. 35 confidence points and put the mortgage payment on it as well.

Look for Locker to run ALOT more this game than he did the last one. If we don't spy him he will burn us often.

I look for Locker to run a lot - in the first quarter.

After that two things will have happened:

1) LaVonte David will have broken Barrett Ruud's single-season tackling record.

2) LaVonte David will have taught Jake Locker that he's a pocket quarterback.

• Fire 1

I believe by the time this game roles around that the huskers will have ZERO distractions. Its about playing for 11 wins in a season which hasnt been done in awhile(2001). Also they are playing for 30 wins in 3 years which hasnt been done since the 1999-2001 seasons. Mostly importantly its about playing for pride. We are playing a team we waxed 3 months ago, so their is no reason for this team not be ready. Here is another thing BO is 3-0 in bowl games, in those 3 the so called experts doubted if we could win.

Most confident about Boise winning.

this. i usually start in the middle and try to think of games im more sure of. I cant place more than 4 ahead of nebraska, and im stretching my imagination when i do that.

although, the one year i did win my bowl pick'em league, i never even touched the confidence points. just left them as they were.