Huskers and Adidas?

Mosskid84

Wasn't their talk of Adidas making their own "pro combat" jersey to compete with Nike? I thought I had heard that their was a chance they would do that to Husker jersey as an alternate to stay competitve.

They made a different jersey for Michigan, Notre Dame, Tennessee, Cincinatti, UCLA, Texas A&M and Louisville

http://multivu.prnew...r/adidas/46598/

And really, they weren't that different like many of the NIke designs

Michigan's

46598-hi-techfit_michigan.jpg

UCLA's

46598-hi-techfit_ucla.jpg

Notre Dame's

46598-hi-techfit_notre_dame.jpg

Tennessee's

46598-hi-techfit_tennessee.jpg

A&M's

46598-hi-techfit_texas.jpg

Louisville's

46598-hi-techfit_louiseville.jpg

Cincinatti's

46598-hi-techfit_cincinnati.jpg

2013? Wouldn't it be at the end of 2014? 6+8 in elementary was always 14, might be different in another state.

Anyway, I can't stand Nike, hope it stays the way it is now.

It was signed in 2005, but took effect in 2006, 6+8 is 14, but you have to count the first year :facepalm:

Year 1 2006

Year 2 2007

Year 3 2008

Year 4 2009

Year 5 2010

Year 6 2011

Year 7 2012

Year 8 2013

The matte black helmets the Nike schools wore for a few games look bad ass. But that is for schools like Oregon, our uniforms should always stay the same

I agree those black helmets look awesome! But I have always wondered why is it that other schools can have alternate uni's but Nebraska has to always keep the same? I mean I love tradition but whats wrong with have 1-2 games a year where we have an alternate jersey? I mean I love how we wore the retro ones for the 300th sellout why can't we do that each year but have it be different whether be retro or newly designed ones? I think that is the fun for the kid that play. I do agree that we do not go to the extent of Oregon having a different jersey each game but really wants wrong with having 1-2 games alternate jersey each year?

The matte black helmets the Nike schools wore for a few games look bad ass. But that is for schools like Oregon, our uniforms should always stay the same

I agree those black helmets look awesome! But I have always wondered why is it that other schools can have alternate uni's but Nebraska has to always keep the same? I mean I love tradition but whats wrong with have 1-2 games a year where we have an alternate jersey? I mean I love how we wore the retro ones for the 300th sellout why can't we do that each year but have it be different whether be retro or newly designed ones? I think that is the fun for the kid that play. I do agree that we do not go to the extent of Oregon having a different jersey each game but really wants wrong with having 1-2 games alternate jersey each year?

Teams with tradition don't need to resort to gimmicks like that.

• Fire 1