Huskies have sold their seats

Alumni Association sends out FACEBOOK remonders:

University of Nebraska Alumni

The Washington Huskies have sold out of their 11,000 ticket allotment for the Holiday Bowl and the Huskers haven't. Stand Up For Nebraska by getting your game tickets and pre-game huddle tickets at 1-888-353-1874. Go Big Red!

Not good

Not good, but at the same time, not suprising...

The Washington Huskies have sold out of their 11,000 ticket allotment for the Holiday Bowl and the Huskers haven't. Stand Up For Nebraska by getting your game tickets and pre-game huddle tickets at 1-888-353-1874. Go Big Red!

Not good

What's Nebraska's allotment and how much are still left? Also do these people think just as many people are going to pay to travel twice to the West coast to see a team Nebraska already has beat?

Not good

What's Nebraska's allotment and how much are still left? Also do these people think just as many people are going to pay to travel twice to the West coast to see a team Nebraska already has beat?

We'd better be careful, or our "greatest fan's in college football" title, may be disputed...

Not good

We'd better be careful, or our "greatest fan's in college football" title, may be disputed...

I was thinking in economic terms. I can see people might not be as willing to pay to see the same thing twice especially when were talking about airfare, hotel, game tickets, misc expenses, etc again.

i totally understand.... everyone came out big time to the washington game and raggggged it in seattle... it was soo much fun... so i can see not wanting to come out to watch the same team.. and having to go all the way to the west coast.. but SD is pretty fun in its own way...... i'll be there thought so come out

I'm not a fan of all the crying about us having to play Washington again... Who cares??? You should support your Huskers no matter what! There shouldn't be any of this whining about who we play.. What's the worst that happens? You go see your favorite team dominate? Heck yes!

If you can go, then get there! That's what we're all about. Hell, I've even got two Ohio State fans, and a Missouri fan coming to cheer us on... :bigredn::restore:koolaid2::bonesflag:

Not good

As of last night there was 4,000 left in NU's allotment.

Not good

Eric you are the man but are you going?