Could Bo be a good candidate for an ESPN commercial?

Apathy

As I'm watching the start of the Bowl games on ESPN right now I've seen an ESPN commercial with Les Miles so far. Throughout the season I've seen Nick Saben, Chris Peterson, Urban Meyer, Mack Brown to name a few. I got to thinking what if ESPN had a commercial with Bo and maybe added Carl too. Just imagine how that commercial could be played out. I think it would be hilarious to see Bo in an ESPN commercial :lol:

You guys remember this?

can you imagine a commercial with the two of them yelling at each other? they sound exactly the same

Here's your commercial - Christmas dinner at the Pelini house. Beautiful table, huge turkey, Bo at the head of the table and Carl at the foot, family up and down the sides. Everyone shouting at the top of their lungs,"PLEASE! PASS THE GRAVY! CAN I GET SOME GRAVY OVER HERE???!?!?" and, "WOULD YOU PLEASE PASS THE TURKEY!!!!" and, "THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!" and, "THIS GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE IS FANTASTIC!!!" At the end of the commercial little Bo Pelini, Jr. says, very quietly, "This is the best Christmas ever," and the whole family, in shocked silence, stares at him until he shouts, "GO BIG RED!!!!!!" After which everyone goes back to shouting again.

Tagline (in red, of course) - Merry Christmas, from the Pelinis

Fade to black.

can you imagine a commercial with the two of them yelling at each other? they sound exactly the same

Here's your commercial - Christmas dinner at the Pelini house. Beautiful table, huge turkey, Bo at the head of the table and Carl at the foot, family up and down the sides. Everyone shouting at the top of their lungs,"PLEASE! PASS THE GRAVY! CAN I GET SOME GRAVY OVER HERE???!?!?" and, "WOULD YOU PLEASE PASS THE TURKEY!!!!" and, "THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!" and, "THIS GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE IS FANTASTIC!!!" At the end of the commercial little Bo Pelini, Jr. says, very quietly, "This is the best Christmas ever," and the whole family, in shocked silence, stares at him until he shouts, "GO BIG RED!!!!!!" After which everyone goes back to shouting again.

Tagline (in red, of course) - Merry Christmas, from the Pelinis

Fade to black.

You got it all wrong. They would be saying "Heckuva Turkey their Mom!" and "Huckuva Dinner we got for Christmas!" and Bo asking everyone "What do you think?!?"