Is Suh All Pro and Rookie of the Year

cscott2win

While Suh is certainly deserving of both All Pro and Rookie of the Year. I think it will be difficult to overcome Bradford. The QB of a team that went from 1 win to 7 or 8 and a possible Play off birth (in the woeful NFC West, yet a potential PO birth) and the Lions have won what 4 games. I think the Higher Profile position on a team that did better probably wins Rookie of the year.

I do hope I am wrong.

While Suh is certainly deserving of both All Pro and Rookie of the Year. I think it will be difficult to overcome Bradford. The QB of a team that went from 1 win to 7 or 8 and a possible Play off birth (in the woeful NFC West, yet a potential PO birth) and the Lions have won what 4 games. I think the Higher Profile position on a team that did better probably wins Rookie of the year.

I do hope I am wrong.

Well, considering they have an Offensive Rookie of the Year Award and a Defensive Rookie of the Year Award, it's pretty irrelevant.

I do hope I am wrong.

Well, considering they have an Offensive Rookie of the Year Award and a Defensive Rookie of the Year Award, it's pretty irrelevant.

:yeah

i think he has the rookie Defensive Player of the Year all wrapped up.

I think I am correct and these votes were the final totals. I read were they ended Dec 20th. Without a doubt Bradford and Suh were incredible. I don't think I have ever seen 2 rookies come in and basically change their whole team's demeanor. The Rams still have a ways to go but the Lions could be something to contend with as soon as next season. No doubt the NFC north is going to be something else next year. I'm still a "Go Pack Go" fan and always will be but enjoy watching teams that have a lot of Huskers on their roster.