Insight bowl

okaive

Ecstatic! Relieved. Already sick and tired of Mizzou fans whining about that overturned call even though they had a good angle on TV that clearly showed the ball bouncing around between his hands and his head as he slid out of bounds. Loving the fact that the game ended by taking a knee on the half yard line and saying - we could easily score again but we don't have to :)

They had there did sh#t govenor on the radio at halftime and he was bragging how MU is a top 10 powerhouse in football and basketball. Also said that MU will be in the Big 10. The guy still hasn't learned to keep his mouth shut.

Maybe we should make a bet with him on that, like a box of Omaha Steaks against an ounce of pure Ozarkian meth that Mizzou won't be joining the Big 10 during his tenure at governor.

But besides that, I was impressed with Iowa's special teams, OLine, DLine, and their FR. running back. Their DB's weren't all that great, from what I could see.

Missouri's "mediocrity" is better in both of each of the two main college sports than more than 2/3rds of that new conference you are going to.....

just saying....

oh please. That's complete nonsense. You know full well you wouldn't say that if Missouri got picked instead of Nebraska and realize how much crappy the Big 12 conference has become. Explain why then an Iowa team who choked away leads all year that you couldn't beat?

Missouri's "mediocrity" is better in both of each of the two main college sports than more than 2/3rds of that new conference you are going to.....

just saying....

oh please. That's complete nonsense. You know full well you wouldn't say that if Missouri got picked instead of Nebraska and realize how much crappy the Big 12 conference has become. Explain why then an Iowa team who choked away leads all year that you couldn't beat?

And Mu didnt choke away that game?? Minimum of 10 pts off dumb plays from our score and 7 directly to theirs. IF you watched the game from about the 10 min mark in the second quarter on, MU was clearly better and on the verge of putting it away. We made mistakes, PLEASE dont act like we were dominated. Iowa had issues that cost them games this year, MU did too. We are both flawed, kinda like the huskers......

And it has nothing to do with being picked in/out whatever. Personally I could care less. To me the big 12 is that big 12. Its not any different. teams up, teams down. Just like the big 10 is the same conference that 90% of you thought was crap 2 years ago........

Fro is just jealous. He realizes Missouri has no chance at winning the Big 12 now and going to a BCS game. If Missouri ever joins the Big 10, watch him change his tune.

Change my tone for what. I am not dogging the big 10. I was responding to our "medocracy" and "nightmare" that is the big 12. Missouri IS better at football and basketball than the majority of the big 10..... That doest change because of what conference we are in.

And i dont know how you figure we have "no" chance....Oh thats right, your the same person that every year for the last 3 declares this as the "season Missouri falls back into obscurity" only to be wrong over and over again. Your just mad we dont suck anymore....

Fro is just jealous. He realizes Missouri has no chance at winning the Big 12 now and going to a BCS game. If Missouri ever joins the Big 10, watch him change his tune.

Change my tone for what. I am not dogging the big 10. I was responding to our "medocracy" and "nightmare" that is the big 12. Missouri IS better at football and basketball than the majority of the big 10..... That doest change because of what conference we are in.

And i dont know how you figure we have "no" chance....Oh thats right, your the same person that every year for the last 3 declares this as the "season Missouri falls back into obscurity" only to be wrong over and over again. Your just mad we dont suck anymore....

lol...yeh that's me. I just can't stand the fact Missouri went to the Insight Bowl this year. It burns me up inside. :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound