Watson does not get Miami coaching job

HuskerNMO

I was listening to, I think, the Jim Rome Show the other day. Tim Hasselbeck was talking about how when thinking about firing a coach, a team should consider whether that coach would then be a "hot commodity" on the market (i.e., would quickly be snatched up by another school). The obvious corollary is that if a coach came from a school that was happy to lose him, and cannot now be given way to anyone else, he does not deserve a spot on this team.

Noooooooooooooooooooo !!!! What are they thinking. They could of had a GREAT OC from a team that has a fantastic offense. He is PROVEN. His offense has consistantly carried this team to top 25 finishes, especially this year. Instead they chose a clown from a school that tremendously "underachieved" this year. MSU is definitely not a top 25 team. This guy was lucky when he won a few games while stepping in for their HC during the Big 10 schedule.

Wow..they will obviously regret this decision for years to come. :sarcasm:sarcasm:sarcasm

Only way to get rid of Watson is the AXE !!!