OC cord job

I think former broncos head coach Josh McDaniels would be a good oc for us. I know I'm dreaming but watson has to go I know there are a bunch of oc that are better then watson and would do a ton better with play calling. Josh would be great here

:facepalm:

+1

i know a denver fan that would probly go into shock if mcdaniels was even spotted in the state of nebraska.

but i did spot mangino in lincoln via google earth

I think former broncos head coach Josh McDaniels would be a good oc for us. I know I'm dreaming but watson has to go I know there are a bunch of oc that are better then watson and would do a ton better with play calling. Josh would be great here

:facepalm:

+1

i know a denver fan that would probly go into shock if mcdaniels was even spotted in the state of nebraska.

but i did spot mangino in lincoln via google earth

"In" or "On" Lincoln?

And for ur info McDaniels didn't spy someone else did and he didn't report it

first: dont apologize for voicing your opinion. if anything it sparks discussion and theres nothing wrong with that,

second: mcdaniels being the head coach, he wouldve known what his assistant was doing. hes probably the one that told him what to do. dont forget he was involved with the same thing with the pats a few years back