College Football Head Coach Openings

You have to be a good coach before you get offered a job. Watson has shown that he is NOT a good coach.

hence the discount offer

How about a years supply of Omaha Steaks to the first school that offers Watson a job?

Remember.... Beef...It's what's for dinner!

done!!!!!!!

Well done! or at least medium rare

I still think the the blame for Watson is Coach Osborne. If he is still in his corner this may not happen. My guess is Coach Pelini is ready to cut the ties, but may have problems doing it.

We will know in a few weeks is my guess.

This. Although if he's not gone by Monday its a travesty.

I still think the the blame for Watson is Coach Osborne. If he is still in his corner this may not happen. My guess is Coach Pelini is ready to cut the ties, but may have problems doing it.

I don't see how this could possibly be true. Bo had an opportunity to look at the miami job. If Osborne was really that overbearing he could just get another job. Bo wants to win and he wants to do things his way. Osborne's not holding anything over his head. Bo would go somewhere else...

I've heard the same thing the skersfan is saying. When the writing was on the wall in 2007, Watsgrove started brown-nosing with TO. Maybe the boosters will have a say in this?

If the LSU job opens, Bo might be gone.

You have to be a good coach before you get offered a job. Watson has shown that he is NOT a good coach.

:yeah

Screw both of you, you guys suck!!11!!1111111!!!!

His gameplan was great, the players didn't execute, errrr, they were hurt, eerrrr, we have a freshman qb, errrrr, I'M OUT!!!!!!!!!

Whoops! Forgot these :sarcasm:nanalama:leghump::moreinteresting

This. Although if he's not gone by Monday its a travesty.

Him being here this year was a travesty :facepalm: