Taylor Martinez

I've compared Taylor to Frazier in terms of other players not really liking them but with Frazier he without question got the job done. The entire team respected Frazier and knew that if he was leading them they could get the win. With Taylor I'm not so sure if the team actually respects him. With Bo it's always been the team before a single player. However, this year with Taylor it seems like he's giving him preferential treatment so I'm also wondering if that is getting on the teams nerves.

Overall I'm really fearful that unless the team and Bo come together in the off-season and get all of their thoughts out on the table the team will fall apart if things continue the way they did this year with Taylor's treatment. Right now I view him as a cancer that unless dealt with now will spread to the entire team much like 2007.

Thought/Views?

I can say that I do not appreciate Taylor Martinezs' body language. It suggest that he is not all there as far as him and the Head Coach being on the same page. The hype came out after the k state game ad he pretty much couldnt handle it. He digressed as the season went on. He did not get better. But this begs the Question.....Who is coaching our QB's? Cody Green is still as good as the day he walked on campus....Zac Lee...may have gotten worse. Its Obvious that the Blackshirt defense is for real. Hands down the best Pass defense in the nation and arguably top five defense over all (yeah i know we give up rushing yards, but if you havent noticed....no one really sticks to the run). We dont give up a lot of points. But I think at this point, its time for a fresh face at the QB position. Offense has struggled and it only seems to get worse towards the end of the year. You cannot win championships that way. I am not much for "coach bashing", but I think it is time for a change at the OC position.

I've compared Taylor to Frazier in terms of other players not really liking them but with Frazier he without question got the job done. The entire team respected Frazier and knew that if he was leading them they could get the win. With Taylor I'm not so sure if the team actually respects him. With Bo it's always been the team before a single player. However, this year with Taylor it seems like he's giving him preferential treatment so I'm also wondering if that is getting on the teams nerves.

Overall I'm really fearful that unless the team and Bo come together in the off-season and get all of their thoughts out on the table the team will fall apart if things continue the way they did this year with Taylor's treatment. Right now I view him as a cancer that unless dealt with now will spread to the entire team much like 2007.

Thought/Views?

cmon man.......how in the hell do you think TM is going to jack up the team, single handedly, while Pelini is still the HC? wow......NYE hangovers are tough to shake, eh? :facepalm:

Thought/Views?

cmon man.......how in the hell do you think TM is going to jack up the team, single handedly, while Pelini is still the HC? wow......NYE hangovers are tough to shake, eh? :facepalm:

What does Bo as the head coach have anything to do with Taylor jacking the team up?

"Taylor Martinez" is not Bo's fault. Its hard to tell how any kid will react UNTIL they have a little success. Taylor had some, then he was a problem. It will be interesting to see how he reflects on that in the off-season. Will he be better for it and turn the corner? Will he be ready to compete for his job again as Brion Carnes, Kody Spano, Cody Green (which i dont really think will be much of a factor), and Jamal Turner will bid for his job over the next 8 months......time will tell what kind of person he really is. I think you will have your answer after spring ball. But at least wait til then.

"Taylor Martinez" is not Bo's fault. Its hard to tell how any kid will react UNTIL they have a little success. Taylor had some, then he was a problem. It will be interesting to see how he reflects on that in the off-season. Will he be better for it and turn the corner? Will he be ready to compete for his job again as Brion Carnes, Kody Spano, Cody Green (which i dont really think will be much of a factor), and Jamal Turner will bid for his job over the next 8 months......time will tell what kind of person he really is. I think you will have your answer after spring ball. But at least wait til then.

Taylor was a problem before the success when it comes to how the TEAM felt about him.

And QB number two you named, Mr Spano, will never be a threat to start with rubberbands for knees. I like the kid but the injuries he had been dealt are too much to overcome.