HAVE THEY FIRED WATSON YET????

I really think Bo has every intention of letting Watson go, but is hoping that Wats gets hired on somewhere quick so he doesn't have to do it himself. Not that he's not man enough to do it, but I think it might just be a respect and loyalty thing. If Wats doesn't leave on his own I think Bo will be forced to make a move.

I really think Bo has every intention of letting Watson go, but is hoping that Wats gets hired on somewhere quick so he doesn't have to do it himself. Not that he's not man enough to do it, but I think it might just be a respect and loyalty thing. If Wats doesn't leave on his own I think Bo will be forced to make a move.

and if Bo f-ks around long enough there will be no good choices left...procrastinating never turns out well.

and if Bo f-ks around long enough there will be no good choices left...procrastinating never turns out well.

That's not true... At work, if I wait long enough to do something that someone asks me to do, sooner or later they don't need it anymore. It's a great strategy. I'm sure it will work out just fine, like when Pederson hired Cally

That's not true... At work, if I wait long enough to do something that someone asks me to do, sooner or later they don't need it anymore. It's a great strategy. I'm sure it will work out just fine, like when Pederson hired Cally

LOL :rollin:rollin

Actually, I don't think Bo is any hurry. Whether some agree or not, it appears as if Tim Beck will be promoted. I don't see or sense from listening and reading to reports that Bo will go "outside" the program to replace Wats, so what's the hurry....other than "we" as a fan base want someone to be held accountible.