Do you think Pelini is afraid to fire the offensive coaches because he will lose recruits?

Considering two players have already decided to go somewhere else, I could see Bo not wanting to lose more players in our top 15 class.

I don't know who the two are, but with our loss in the holiday bowl, I would not be surprised to see a few more turned heads come signing day. It scares me that Turner and Starling are just like Cody Green was a couple years ago. I wonder how bad he will mess up their college careers with his awful coaching of QB.

I was not talking about waiting years Husker x. Weeks would be more like it. Did you notice how Ekeler "moved on?" He was actually let go around two weeks before he found another job.

Eckler was "let go" at end of season? Wow... didn't know this.... interesting. Why?

Who is the second recruit to decommit. I thought we would lose 3-4....but only know/knew of Sade

I was not talking about waiting years Husker x. Weeks would be more like it. Did you notice how Ekeler "moved on?" He was actually let go around two weeks before he found another job.

Eckler was "let go" at end of season? Wow... didn't know this.... interesting. Why?

Who is the second recruit to decommit. I thought we would lose 3-4....but only know/knew of Sade

Believe that he is counting Tevin Mitchell.

I believe that it is a forgone conclusion that Doug Coleman will get that job. Most people think that Doug Coleman was more of the LB coach than Ekeler was when he was here.

I agree with the sentiment towards Coleman. I think he is a very good coach. I did like Eckler's energy though....but it takes more than energy.

I just didn't even consider the fact that Eck was let go, or could see the writing on the wall. Does moving to the Big 10, and possibly a need for more "physical" LBs have anything to do with the move, or am I "over-analyzing" things a bit.

** Man, I hope Jackson isn't a dec....but who knows.

Considering two players have already decided to go somewhere else, I could see Bo not wanting to lose more players in our top 15 class.

OR this psychs the recruits up because they believe that THEY could make a difference. I know Jamal Turner stated that when he was interviewed after he committed to NU.