Omaha UFL Coach

NUpolo8

I don't know why he was ran out of Omaha, but a quick search of my new favorite OC candidate tells me he was responsible for the grooming of Matt Ryan at BC.....

Of course it also tells me he was the guy who went over the head of his AD there and interviewed at the Jets, which got him fired. Also that Tampa fired him for not getting the plays in as quickly as they desired.

I'm choosing to ignore that.

Jagodzinski for OC!!!!!!!!

I don't know why he was ran out of Omaha, but a quick search of my new favorite OC candidate tells me he was responsible for the grooming of Matt Ryan at BC.....

Of course it also tells me he was the guy who went over the head of his AD there and interviewed at the Jets, which got him fired. Also that Tampa fired him for not getting the plays in as quickly as they desired.

I'm choosing to ignore that.

Jagodzinski for OC!!!!!!!!

So it wouldnt be like we would have to get used to anything different if he was here.

I went to a couple of games. The coaching didn't stink, Garcia did. He was a good draw for the crowd but to old to play. My son's high school team looked better.

This. Ahman Green would get 25 yards on three carries and then they wouldn't run the ball for a quarter and a half. Garcia was terrible minus a couple late game drives. If they would have ran the damn ball they wouldn't have needed those late game heroics.

But if he can change the culture and land some decent recruits in the short term to set up another guy, I'll take it.

What do you mean by 'change the culture?'

Ceasing to suck. Accountability, consistency, confidence.

Bo cleaned things up on D, but it doesn't seem to be translating on the other side of the ball.

Maybe it's the wrong way to look at it, since whoever comes in will have to be on the same page w/ Bo. But right now I would say that the offense is completely rudderless. Getting an OC with a clue, much less a strong identity/forte would be a major change in culture at this point, IMO.