Hey Hey Hey...Get Out Of My Way!!!

Sorry CY I guess we do have a team

It's a one point win, at home, against a team with a first year/ first time college head coach. Let's not lose one's head over this "win"

No, lets not but this is an important win early in league for us. You can not I repeat CAN NOT lose these close games at home.

Cy has to be really impressed with his teams shot selection (or lack of) late in the game! ha pathetic!

We really have to make the free throws at a higher percent however. Missed some chances around the 3 minute mark.

Congrats guys! We will take this win

• Fire 2

It's a one point win, at home, against a team with a first year/ first time college head coach. Let's not lose one's head over this "win"

No, lets not but this is an important win early in league for us. You can not I repeat CAN NOT lose these close games at home.

Cy has to be really impressed with his teams shot selection (or lack of) late in the game! ha pathetic!

We really have to make the free throws at a higher percent however. Missed some chances around the 3 minute mark.

Congrats guys! We will take this win

+1

I got my money's worth out of that game...of course the ticket was free.

Just kidding. Great game to watch and I was really impressed with the fan turnout. Also gotta give props to the Nebraska fans that sat around me and traded Hawkeye jokes with me during halftime (they asked me if it was true that the University of Iowa had to re-sod Kinnick Stadium because the Iowa players smoked all the grass)

Good job out of both teams. It was the kind of game everybody could get into whether you won or lost. We were kinda limited by injuries and the suspension of our only kid over 6'5" (I'm not counting the human Q-tip Vanderbeekin) and I was really disappointed that none of our football players that Hoiberg borrowed from the football team in order to be able to hold an actual practice got into the game. You would think with 5 days of practice they would have been more than ready to contribute.

All in all...I had a great time! Thanks Nebraska...see you in Ames in a month or two.

By the way...do all Motel 6's have bedbugs or just mine?

• Fire 1

Iowa State is a real good team this year. 13-3 and a darkhorse to make it into the tourny. If you ask me a very solid win and should give this team confidence going forward. Kinda scared about the Mizzou game though cause we have yet to play on the road this year.