Who's coming in at semester?

Jamal Turner, Tyler Moore, and Kevin Williams are all arriving on campus today. Braylon Heard is expected to make it this week sometime as well, IF his paperwork is completed and he receives approval for his grades from the NCAA. Safety Recruit Daimion Stafford was expected to be on campus for this semester, but did not make his grades and will this arrive with the rest of the class at the start of summer. My understanding is that Daimion will be a 2/2 guy.

• Fire 1

Jamal Turner, Tyler Moore, and Kevin Williams are all arriving on campus today. Braylon Heard is expected to make it this week sometime as well, IF his paperwork is completed and he receives approval for his grades from the NCAA. Safety Recruit Daimion Stafford was expected to be on campus for this semester, but did not make his grades and will this arrive with the rest of the class at the start of summer. My understanding is that Daimion will be a 2/2 guy.

Stafford is a 3/2 guy. Graduated high school in 2009. Braylon hasn't even been cleared by UNL, let alone the NCAA yet. Hopefully as some of us have joked before, the NU admissions people that handled Sallier in BBall are no where near this case. I wouldn't be suprised if something is heard about Heard late in the week.

I bet these guys are loving the fact that school has been called off the last two days. Being from Florida/Texas, they prob. have not ever had school called of because of snow.

Ha ha! That's one way to look at it.

Quarterback Jamal Turner, defensive tackle Kevin Williams and offensive lineman Tyler Moore are probably trying to figure out where Oldfather Hall is right about now.

Huskerextra

I'm glad to hear Ty Moore on campus. I am more excited about him than any other recruit in the class. The guy is gonna be a roadgrader.

Quarterback Jamal Turner, defensive tackle Kevin Williams and offensive lineman Tyler Moore are probably trying to figure out where Oldfather Hall is right about now.

Huskerextra

I'm glad to hear Ty Moore on campus. I am more excited about him than any other recruit in the class. The guy is gonna be a roadgrader.

Too bad Barney is coaching him. :hmmph