What must NU do

All right sports fans - this is how i see this weeks game

All Nebraska has to do is show up to win this 1

stats of the game

1 when was the last time ISU beat the Huskers in Lincoln?

2 when was the last time Nebraska lost a homecoming game?

3 the latest line is Huskers by 5 :wtf The odds maker knows something?

there is no way that the Huskers should be favored in this game even if it is a home game ISU top 25 and Nebraska receives NO votes - something funny here!!!!!!

I'll take the Huskers AND predict the offense starts showing some signs of life this week ( not hitting on all cylinders yet ) but much improved over the previous 3 games.

:cheers

When it comes down to it and to really think about this deeply, to really analyze the defense, the offense and the special teams, to see the whole picture of the quarterback, the running backs, the wide receivers, the tight ends, the offensive linemen, the defensive tackles, the defensive ends, the linebackers and the defensive backs, if we score more points than ISU, we will win.

Look like they know what they are doing...I saw a picture in the paper over the weekend, and our QB was looking to sideline with his hands up in the air. Does this team know what they are doing, or what they are supposed to do.

Yup, because that can be the only explanation to having your hand in the air. You have no idea what you are doing. Yup. Only one.

For once the offensive line needs to make the block we've been hearing about all year that's been missing to spring a big play. Otherwise, run the ball to open up the passing lanes or is that too complicated for Billy C. to understand. I also think without a consistent pass rush, our short corners are going to get killed like last year.