Jim Rome on 'Callahan'

Foppa

For those of you whom do not think the highest of Jim Rome, you have watch this video. It is great. Jim Rome gets an a%#-whoopin by Jim Everett. This a true example of how Jim Rome really is.

Jim Everett kickin Jim Rome's butt

That's what I'm talkin about! :clap I hate that fugger. Rome is that short dude at the bar who won't stop running his mouth and then runs behind his friends when someone steps up to kick his ass.

Here is another example of his delusions...... Check out his self-description from his website.

Perhaps the most respected voice in the world of sports broadcasting, Jim Rome is the leading opinion-maker of his generation. As host of the nation’s premiere sports radio talk show, Rome is known for his aggressive, informed, rapid-fire dialogue

What an arrogant schmuck!

He was anti Nebraska when Frank was here....

Not true, he did host a "Tour Stop" from the Varsity Sports Bar (downtown) in Omaha after NU won the NC in 95, and he has always said good things about the people of Nebraska.

You may not like him, but he makes you think ;)

Says good things ABOUT THE PEOPLE OF NEBRASKA while he was in Omaha. No sh#t!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those of you whom do not think the highest of Jim Rome, you have watch this video. It is great. Jim Rome gets an a%#-whoopin by Jim Everett. This a true example of how Jim Rome really is.

This video is as hilarious today as was however many years ago :lol:

I don't necessarily like the Rome show because of all the callers and how the callers/emailers ARE the show but I do like most of the interviews he gets, especially when he has someone like Bernard Hopkins, Crouch, etc on the air.

There must be an extended version of this video that I haven't seen because when I watch it, Rome called him Chris something like 3 times including once after he was warned, then Jim pushed/picked up the table, Rome fall backwards off the stage and Jim walked over and appeared to grab Rome by the jacket. Now we all know Jim would smash Rome and it wouldn't even be funny but where I come from this hardly qualifies as an azz whooping. This is nothing more than some bar pushing match between 2 guys that don't want to fight but keep running their mouths anyway - big f'ing deal.

This is nothing more than some bar pushing match between 2 guys that don't want to fight but keep running their mouths anyway - big f'ing deal.

Gee, sorry it does not live up to your standards. I apologize for my descriptives. Maybe you and Jim Everett compare biceps ( that's not a big muscle, look how big mine is). I thought it was a funny clip, pure and simple, but I honestly didn't think someone would post a response about what a real fight is and what is not. No, it is not the ultimate fighting championship, but that really wasn't the point. Give me a break!

That was so funny. I still remember when it happened. No one deserves an ass kicking more than Jim Rome. Well, maybe George Steinbrenner.

This is nothing more than some bar pushing match between 2 guys that don't want to fight but keep running their mouths anyway - big f'ing deal.

Gee, sorry it does not live up to your standards. I apologize for my descriptives. Maybe you and Jim Everett compare biceps ( that's not a big muscle, look how big mine is). I thought it was a funny clip, pure and simple, but I honestly didn't think someone would post a response about what a real fight is and what is not. No, it is not the ultimate fighting championship, but that really wasn't the point. Give me a break!

You forgot the part where I said, "This video is as hilarious today as was however many years ago" and turned it into a personal attack about me and my biceps :lol: nice.

One thing about email is that you can't inject voice inflections . . or atleast not accurately. Let's keep the personal attacks in the "woodshed".

:cheers