OT NO MORE COLIN?!?!

Rome is entertaining. In a juvenile sort of way. He says the kind of stuff you’d expect from a bunch of ninth grade boys in the locker room before practice. But it is entertaining.

translated: he says the kind of stuff you'd expect sitting around the table at the bar with your buddies.

Colin Cowherd is alright at times. He gets on some off angles, such as politics, [in some cases he makes decent points that I agree with him] or just weird angles of sports and says what most people don't want to hear, which I tend to agree with him there and I can respect him for that.

However, both him and Michelle Beadle, who is a cutie, both ragged on Nebraska on Sportsnation one day which made me lose all respect for both of them when it comes to the Nebraska topic. Beadle said something like "Nebraska is leaving to go to the Big Ten because they can't beat Texas and Texas owns them." While she maybe correct that Texas has had our number in a numeroius of heart wrenching ways, you would expect her to be a little smarter than that to do her research. She is a University of Texas-San Antonio alum, [Meep Meep! I created them on NCAA 10 for the fun of it :D ] so you would think she would hate all things that are University of Texas-Austin, but apparently not, she fell in line just like everyone in the media and said we are leaving because we "Can't beat Texas." :facepalm::espnsucks:

Cowherd said that Nebraska will never be successful again because "we live in a cold winter state and we can't get big name recruits to come here because of the weather" and went on about how we didn't play an NFL type offense with what we used to have and it was "time to get with the times" by praising Bill Callahan's offense. He praises us as fans, but dislikes our program very, very much. He loves Bo Pelini and thinks he's great, but says "At Nebraska, Pelini is doing it with smoke and mirror's there is not much talent there and once he leaves, Nebraska will again be left behind scrambling, Bo deserves a better job" or something to that effect, but he did state that Pelini does it with smoke and mirrors and there is not much talent here. Except he doesn't want to talk about our recruiting classes ranking or anything of that nature or how dominant our lines used to be and some played at the NFL level.

:facepalm:

Rome is awesome. He is edgy and different, he is something you would hear if you are just hanging with the guys, absolutely.

I appreciate for what Cowherd will say different and things you don't hear a lot, but his USC homer-ism, and yes he is a HUGE USC homer, and his hate for Nebraska, just drive me crazy when he gets on a college football rant.

listening to Colin is like dragging a cheese grader over your junk

This.

Cowturd isn't listenable whatsoever. His know-it-all, uninformed rants are terrible.

Rome is the aquired taste. He has been on for a long, long time, and you really need to have listened to him for a long time to "get" the show. A lot of inside jokes.

I tried listening to Dan Patrick and found him amusing on Sports Center. His radio show was a great cure for insomnia, however.

listening to Colin is like dragging a cheese grader over your junk

This.

Cowturd isn't listenable whatsoever. His know-it-all, un-informed trants are terrible.

Rome is the aquired taste. He has been on for a long, long time, and you really need to have listened to him for a long time to "get" the show. A lot of inside jokes.

I tried listening to Dan Patrick and found him amusing on Sports Center. His radio show was a great cure for insomnia, however.

When Dan Patrick had Rob Dibble on his show, so many years ago, it actually was pretty entertaining...

I usually agree with Cowherd's statements, but the way he presents himself and the way he delivers his opinions is frustrating to me. I also can't stand how he will immediately cut a caller off mid sentence if he doesn't agree with the caller, even if the caller didn't finish his thought. He thinks very, very highly of the opinions he makes.

I like Rome more, but I can't stand when Rome says "Clones" this and "Clones" that. Otherwise, he's pretty good.

They both have their ups and downs.

they both have huge egos....... 'the smack-off??!!'

the clones amuse me sometimes..

i dont really like CC so i guess thats why i listen to him...mostly hoping he will finally let someone call in and burn him without him telling them they are wrong or calling them a 'local meatball' or whatever.....

but props to colin... while he still looks like daffy duck he no longer sounds like him... his slurpy lisp is almost completly done... with a son who had a speech problem he must have gone through some long speech therapy.......

my other colin memory is when he was all stoked to be the booth for some meaningless football game at syracuse or something and the other B team in the booth with him totally shot down everything he was saying.... suffice i haven't seen CC in the booth again... guess he moved up to that annoying and predictable TV show with that mid western methhead with makeup looking chick..... i wonder how long it takes her to get out of her spanks after each show

it was funny till you insulted beadle. LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!!!!!!! :madash

z123774100.jpg

the secret image ESPNSFW does not want you to see..... i think this was around the time when Michelle was strung out and boning the 'golden voiced' man in some bizarre sports kink crack thing....

th_mbeadle_160x191.jpg

she cleans up alright for a crack head

Don't be an asshat and lay off Michelle.

they both have huge egos....... 'the smack-off??!!'

the clones amuse me sometimes..

i dont really like CC so i guess thats why i listen to him...mostly hoping he will finally let someone call in and burn him without him telling them they are wrong or calling them a 'local meatball' or whatever.....

but props to colin... while he still looks like daffy duck he no longer sounds like him... his slurpy lisp is almost completly done... with a son who had a speech problem he must have gone through some long speech therapy.......

my other colin memory is when he was all stoked to be the booth for some meaningless football game at syracuse or something and the other B team in the booth with him totally shot down everything he was saying.... suffice i haven't seen CC in the booth again... guess he moved up to that annoying and predictable TV show with that mid western methhead with makeup looking chick..... i wonder how long it takes her to get out of her spanks after each show

it was funny till you insulted beadle. LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!!!!!!! :madash

z123774100.jpg

the secret image ESPNSFW does not want you to see..... i think this was around the time when Michelle was strung out and boning the 'golden voiced' man in some bizarre sports kink crack thing....

th_mbeadle_160x191.jpg

she cleans up alright for a crack head

Don't be an asshat and lay off Michelle.

She used to be Michael Kay's update girl on his afternoon show on ESPN 1050 in NYC. She was a bit of asskissing cronie.

Now if only we could get 1480 in Lincoln to syndicate Unsportsmanlike Conduct. Has anyone here actually listened to "On the Bench"?? Holy sh#t that guy sucks horrible. It's like listening to a corny old preacher talk about the old days when the big red were a rousing good time. I would just turn over to 1620 but it comes in so sh**ty in SW Lincoln.

Colin Cowherd is alright at times. He gets on some off angles, such as politics, [in some cases he makes decent points that I agree with him] or just weird angles of sports and says what most people don't want to hear, which I tend to agree with him there and I can respect him for that.

However, both him and Michelle Beadle, who is a cutie, both ragged on Nebraska on Sportsnation one day which made me lose all respect for both of them when it comes to the Nebraska topic. Beadle said something like "Nebraska is leaving to go to the Big Ten because they can't beat Texas and Texas owns them." While she maybe correct that Texas has had our number in a numeroius of heart wrenching ways, you would expect her to be a little smarter than that to do her research. She is a University of Texas-San Antonio alum, [Meep Meep! I created them on NCAA 10 for the fun of it :D ] so you would think she would hate all things that are University of Texas-Austin, but apparently not, she fell in line just like everyone in the media and said we are leaving because we "Can't beat Texas." :facepalm::espnsucks:

Cowherd said that Nebraska will never be successful again because "we live in a cold winter state and we can't get big name recruits to come here because of the weather" and went on about how we didn't play an NFL type offense with what we used to have and it was "time to get with the times" by praising Bill Callahan's offense. He praises us as fans, but dislikes our program very, very much. He loves Bo Pelini and thinks he's great, but says "At Nebraska, Pelini is doing it with smoke and mirror's there is not much talent there and once he leaves, Nebraska will again be left behind scrambling, Bo deserves a better job" or something to that effect, but he did state that Pelini does it with smoke and mirrors and there is not much talent here. Except he doesn't want to talk about our recruiting classes ranking or anything of that nature or how dominant our lines used to be and some played at the NFL level.

Rome is awesome. He is edgy and different, he is something you would hear if you are just hanging with the guys, absolutely.

I appreciate for what Cowherd will say different and things you don't hear a lot, but his USC homer-ism, and yes he is a HUGE USC homer, and his hate for Nebraska, just drive me crazy when he gets on a college football rant.

Apparently Collin likes NU again because he was talking about NU being the favorite to win the Big 10 next year now that tOSU lost Pryor.

Apparently Collin likes NU again because he was talking about NU being the favorite to win the Big 10 next year now that tOSU lost Pryor.

Did Pryor declare for the draft??? If not, he is only missing the first 5 games. Yes his first game back will be the Nebraska game, but IMHO it wont make any difference in the outcome. tOSU could prob start 0-2 in the conference and still win their division, much like Nebraska.

If he actually said this, it has got to be the one of the most idiotic things he has ever said.