2011 Starting Lineups

With some key pieces graduating this May...........Who ya got for your starting lineup on both sides of the ball....It's the off-season and I'm bored

The O-line is what I struggled with the most....I can't decide if Tyler Moore will be good enough to come in and start right away I just guessed on the other guard spot

Pipeline

LT- Jeremiah Sirles

LG- Andrew Rodriguez

C- Mike Caputo

RG- Brent Qvale

RT- Jemarcus Hardrick

QB- T-Mart

WR- Brandon Kinnie

WR- Quincy Enunwa

TE- Kyler Reed

FB- Tyler Legate

RB- Rex Burkhead

Blackshirts :bonesflag:

DE- Cameron Meredeth

DT- Jared Crick

DT- Chase Rome

DE- Eric Martin

LB- Lavonte David

LB- Sean Fisher

Peso- PJ Smith

CB- Alfonzo Dennard

S- Austin Cassidy

S- Courtney Osbourne

CB- Ciante Evans

Just my first lineup.....I'm sure it will change after the spring game

With some key pieces graduating this May...........Who ya got for your starting lineup on both sides of the ball....It's the off-season and I'm bored

The O-line is what I struggled with the most....I can't decide if Tyler Moore will be good enough to come in and start right away I just guessed on the other guard spot

Pipeline

LT- Jeremiah Sirles

LG- Andrew Rodriguez

C- Mike Caputo

RG- Brent Qvale

RT- Jemarcus Hardrick

QB- T-Mart

WR- Brandon Kinnie

WR- Quincy Enunwa

TE- Kyler Reed

FB- Tyler Legate

RB- Rex Burkhead

DE- Cameron Meredeth

DT- Jared Crick

DT- Chase Rome

DE- Eric Martin

LB- Lavonte David

LB- Sean Fisher

Peso- PJ Smith

CB- Alfonzo Dennard

S- Austin Cassidy

S- Courtney Osbourne

CB- Ciante Evans

No way Rome beats out B. Steinkuhler. Other than that, I think you are pretty darn close.. :throwdabones1:

I mostly agree but I don't think Martin will be a starting DE. In fact I suspect that he will be the next Ricky Thenarse in that he will be a heavy hitting fan favorite who just can't get the mental aspect of the game down.

Hope I'm wrong E-Mart! I'd love for you to show otherwise. chuckleshuffle

(edit: Keep in mind that I am a huge fan of both. I loved watching them on special teams.)

• Fire 1

Pipeline

LT- Jeremiah Sirles

LG- Andrew Rodriguez

C- Mike Caputo

RG- Brent Qvale

RT- Jemarcus Hardrick

QB- T-Mart

WR- Brandon Kinnie

WR- Quincy Enunwa

TE- Kyler Reed

FB- Tyler Legate

RB- Rex Burkhead

DE- Cameron Meredeth

DT- Jared Crick

DT- Chase Rome

DE- Eric Martin

LB- Lavonte David

LB- Sean Fisher

Peso- PJ Smith

CB- Alfonzo Dennard

S- Austin Cassidy

S- Courtney Osbourne

CB- Ciante Evans

I'd have to say that I mostly agree with this. However, I don't think that we will run too many formations with a FB. So I'd add Stanley Jean-Baptiste at WR if he can get a grip on the playbook. If not SBJ, then Kenny Bell at WR. And I think that we have good luck with JUCO guys, so I'm gonna say joseph Carter at DE instead of Martin and Daimion Stafford at the Peso. Oh, and Steinkuhler at DT ahead of Rome.

Offense:

QB: Taylor Martinez

RB: Rex Burkhead

X: Brandon Kinnie

Y: Quincy Enunwa

Z: Kenny Bell

TE: Ben Cotton

LT: Jeremiah Sirles

LG: Andrew Rodriguez

C: Mike Caputo/

RG: Brent Qvale

RT: Marcel Jones

Defense:

DE: Cam Meredith

DT: Jared Crick

DT: Terrence Moore/Chase Rome

DE: Jason Ankrah/Josh Williams

Mike: Sean Fisher

Will: Will Compton

Nickel: Lavonte David

RCB: Alfonzo Dennard

SS: Austin Cassidy

FS: Courtney Osbourne

LCB: Ciante Evans

I have a couple of wild ast guesses on my board. Like juggling around the LBs and putting Lavonte at Nickel. It seems like a natural fit, and a good way to get the most talent on the field at once. Also, I'm guessing Kenny Bell's speed will get him on the field, if not starting then for significant PT.

I'd throw Marlowe out there as a prediction at WR alongside Kinnie, or at least the slot.

No love for Reed?

I think Brandon Thompson could emerge on the interior line. I think he was our top backup interior lineman, before he got hurt, this year. If it wasn't him, then whoever it was, could be a candidate for a guard spot. I also think Steinkuhler will start. Smith/Osborne as safeties, Cassidy in the peso. Not sure we will have that many LBs, but maybe...

Stein will start next year, baring injury. I think we could see more 2 TE's sets with the skill set of Reed. No he wont move to "adjuster" position full time as that experiment didnt go over so well. But times when 3-4 receiver sets are on the field, you could see Reed lined up as one, whether he motions from TE spot or from that power spot behind guard/tackle.

Putting Reed in motion could prove deadly for an opposing defense as more than likely we would be matched up against a LB. Tmart just has to get him the ball.

Rex and Kyler Reed are our biggest playmakers coming back next year, we need find creative ways to get them the ball.

Stein will start next year, baring injury. I think we could see more 2 TE's sets with the skill set of Reed. No he wont move to "adjuster" position full time as that experiment didnt go over so well. But times when 3-4 receiver sets are on the field, you could see Reed lined up as one, whether he motions from TE spot or from that power spot behind guard/tackle.

Putting Reed in motion could prove deadly for an opposing defense as more than likely we would be matched up against a LB. Tmart just has to get him the ball.

Rex and Kyler Reed are our biggest playmakers coming back next year, we need find creative ways to get them the ball.

yeah, great idea, maybe we can put Reed on a diet and switch him over to WR? <_<