Jason Phillips staying put at University of Houston

STOOBIE

During this turbulent time, many Nebraska Cornhusker football fans are wondering about the coaching staff rumors. NebraskaSportsDaily.com is working on clearing up answers. We reached Cassi Arner, the Associate Athletics Director for Communications (Football), Thursday afternoon, to help clear up the rumors. When asked if she had heard of any rumors pertaining to Offensive Coordinator/WR coach Jason Phillips, she said... Read the rest at NSD!

During this turbulent time, many Nebraska Cornhusker football fans are wondering about the coaching staff rumors. NebraskaSportsDaily.com is working on clearing up answers. We reached Cassi Arner, the Associate Athletics Director for Communications (Football), Thursday afternoon, to help clear up the rumors. When asked if she had heard of any rumors pertaining to Offensive Coordinator/WR coach Jason Phillips, she said... Read the rest at NSD!

Still waiting for you to explain how you came up with the title of your post. Certainly not by the "story" you linked. That's like saying there will be no staff changes because Bo said there had not been any staff changes to this point.

• Fire 1

I refuse to click the link. What does it say?

I don't have my own show and website but word is the email was from Bo wanting to meet with him. Below it Jason wrote $$$$$$$$$.

P.S. just givin ya hell stoobie

It says OMG Cassi, look at her butt!!!

Should be banned for that pathetic plug for NSD. Pathetic. Wish I had read the thread first and not given you that click.

I just want you to know that I read this initial post, than the others below it, and now have enough information to know not to follow your link.

Pathetic plug...... try getting a facebook page or something. Although posting something like this wont get you many "fans."

Your a day behind in 2-2-2011 2:00Pm CST update.