Bonocchio

zonaSker

This has gotten so bad, I don't know if I should laugh or cry. No offensive openings huh? Is the ad on the UNL website just a last ditch attempt to make Watson quit?

I'm to the point that I think that maybe TO has to take some of the blame for these debacles-and they're coming one after another after another lately.

WOULD SOMEONE STEP UP AND GET EVERYONE ON THE SAME PAGE BEFORE THEY MAKE THE U LOOK ANY MORE CLUELESS!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!

Clever name and it deserves some props for imagination. Bo is pulling a Bill Clinton- you just need to corner him with the right language and questions. I can understand the frustration as a fan not to have a straight answer very often from Bo when he is caught dead to rights. But, at the same time- he is on loyal SOB to his players and staff. They play and work for him, the media doesn't- and you can sprinkle a little bit of him being a novice to the football politics.

Clever name and it deserves some props for imagination. Bo is pulling a Bill Clinton- you just need to corner him with the right language and questions. I can understand the frustration as a fan not to have a straight answer very often from Bo when he is caught dead to rights. But, at the same time- he is on loyal SOB to his players and staff. They play and work for him, the media doesn't- and you can sprinkle a little bit of him being a novice to the football politics.

a little bit? i was thinking someone should issue a Bonocchio Winter Weather Advisory..for blowing and drifting Bo..

If, as it appears, Sanders' replacement has already been selected, and that the other departures are not yet official, then there's no lying here. He's being coy, certainly, and we need to parse his words carefully, but at this point, I'm more amused by it, and by fan's reactions, than anything else.

bo.jpg

Although I share the same opinion on how Bo could be more honest (or say nothing at all for that matter). I do think we should give Bo some more respect. The photoshopped pic is not necessary. Fact of the matter is, I think that Bo is a very good FOOTBALL COACH and although he has frustrated all of us, I am sure that the majority of us still want him here. We can criticize the guy by all mean, but (although I may seem like a stick in the mud) but I see this as disrespectful. As they same a picture is worth a 1,000 words, and I think this is worse than a few words.

bo.jpg

Although I share the same opinion on how Bo could be more honest (or say nothing at all for that matter). I do think we should give Bo some more respect. The photoshopped pic is not necessary. Fact of the matter is, I and I am sure most other Husker fans all agree Bo is a very good FOOTBALL COACH and although he has frustrated us, we still want him here. We can criticize the guy by all mean, but (although I may seem like a stick in the mud) but I see this as disrespectful. As they same a picture is worth a 1,000 words, and I think this is worse than a few words.

Relax, it's all in good fun. I think this picture is funny, and I'm in no way even remotely offended by Bo's antics the past few days, and I certainly don't respect him less for it. The whole internet firestorm plus Bo's response to some of these questions to which he should just say, "no comment" makes the whole situation hilarious. to me at least.