Shawn Watson's house for sale since Dec

Why not?

Because I dont know if there are crazy people out there that might do something with his address. You can find it on the Lincoln County assessors site. He has his house listed on Zillow.com

How do we know this is true? We can look it up on zillow.com, but what the heck do we know what we are looking? And how do you know his address?

Why not?

Because I dont know if there are crazy people out there that might do something with his address. You can find it on the Lincoln County assessors site. He has his house listed on Zillow.com

How do we know this is true? We can look it up on zillow.com, but what the heck do we know what we are looking?

I thought I found something, but maybe I was wrong. That site has house that arent for sale too. Ill try to verify before I post more. Sorry

Why not?

How do we know this is true? We can look it up on zillow.com, but what the heck do we know what we are looking?

I thought I found something, but maybe I was wrong. That site has house that arent for sale too. Ill try to verify before I post more. Sorry

No I'm liking the effort, just not sure if there is enough to believe something though

Why not?

No I'm liking the effort, just not sure if there is enough to believe something though

Really guys.... I'm the first one to defend posting "insider" stuff on this site (or post it for that matter) but posting things about where the guy lives is not cool. There are other people (his wife and kids) involved at that point, and his home has nothing to do with his job or lack there of. Like the OP said crazy people could do some nutter things.

• Fire 1

I will explain myself. I was looking up my house on the assessors site and I was curious if i could find Shawn Watson's (They were talking about the coaching thing on the news at the time). With all the rumors I was curious if his house was up for sale. I was shocked when I found his address. I was more shocked when I found a real estate site with his house. It looked like it was for sale and had information like a house for sale. I wanted to post it somewhere, since it looked like it was listed there in Dec. If that was the case I would have felt duped.

However the more I read on the site the more I realized they had most houses (mine included) on this site. Therefore his house might not be for sale. Its late and I feel bad for spreading bad information, but that is what message boards are for I guess.