And pretty much everything else. I don't want to make a personal attack on anyone, but it seems like none of his posts ever have anything remotely positive in them. It's all bitching and pissing and moaning. Sorry. :boxosoap:rant

I've have almost 4000 posts I'm sure there has to be a sunny one in there someplace. If not here you go:

Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows,

Everything that's wonderful is what I feel when we're together,

Brighter than a lucky penny,

When you're near the rain cloud disappears, dear,

And I feel so fine just to know that you are mine.

traveling along theres a song that were singing,

come on get happy.

a whole lot of loving is what we'll be bringing,

we'll make you happy.

we'll make you happy.

we'll make you happppyyyyyy.

Have a nice day! :moreinteresting

Thank you! Made my heart swell up :corndance

Honest question I'm throwing out to you guys... if Beck has been in-waiting, wouldn't he have had a keen eye for all that made up our offense? (and what he knew he would deal with / do differently) What I'm talking about here is Cotton. To what degree do you think he'll be allowed to assemble 'his' offensive staff?

To what degree do you think he'll be allowed to assemble 'his' offensive staff?

The is zero chance of this happening.

Kind of like when Frank put the 2003 staff together. I don't think that either of the coordinators was able to chose "his guys," Frank chose them if I remember correctly.

Is John Garrison the former NU center?

Beck will have input but the decision will be Bo's. The whole reason Beck's here and in line for this position we're all presuming he's getting is that Bo knows and respects him. Bo isn't hunkered in a bunker reading tea leaves to make this decision. He's holding meetings, going over his rolodex of names, running them by the staff. They'll provide input, then Bo will make the decision.