Yahoo Sports

hskerprid

Ha ha! I like the sarcasm, Dude.

The OP is EXACTLY right. But in NU’s case, Kevin Wilson (Indiana HC) screwed us by going public. Then our own media jumped on the hysteria bandwagon trying to create a huge controversy—instead of getting their facts straight and standing behind the NU program. It’s sad to see our own OWH tearing down our program. I can understand something like this from the media-wannabe psueudo hacks at Bleacher Reporter.

Creedo shmeedo. We want our dirt and we want it now. If Bo doesn't give us what we want he obviously has no integrity.

You're talking about a tiny fraction of people "not happy" with Bo's handling of the Sanders situation. Message board conversations tend to gravitate towards black-and-white interpretations rather than the actual intent. Suddenly everyone who had "an issue" with Bo's handling of this situation is madly anti-Bo, when the reality is that most folks were "somewhat miffed."

Creedo shmeedo. We want our dirt and we want it now. If Bo doesn't give us what we want he obviously has no integrity.

You're talking about a tiny fraction of people "not happy" with Bo's handling of the Sanders situation. Message board conversations tend to gravitate towards black-and-white interpretations rather than the actual intent. Suddenly everyone who had "an issue" with Bo's handling of this situation is madly anti-Bo, when the reality is that most folks were "somewhat miffed."

My post was half mocking these absolutist stances.

Cool. And I wasn't dogging on you, even though it looks that way. Just the general tenor of the board lately seems like there's no room for moderate opinions, everything is taken entirely one way or the other.

Darn it, knap! We already settled this: You say Taylor's play was hampered by his ankle injury and I say it was hampered by our poor offensive scheme's inability to account for his natural limitations. There is no middle ground on which we can agree!

I one of those people who was upset about the whole thing, but more in line about Bo-Sanders-Jackson thing. I think there should have been more contact between the three of them or at least Jackson's parents. As for the media it should have been kept tight lipped until Bo was ready to make the media aware of Sanders intentions. I put myself in Pelini's, Sander's and Jackson's shoes, i get the same outcome, Jackson should have been aware that his future coach and recruiter was not going to be staying, or at least know that may not be staying around when he signed his LOI. As for the Raymond thing, i think that would have been swept under the rug, people would have dismissed it as a potential LB coach or assistant being added on.

The OP is EXACTLY right. But in NU’s case, Kevin Wilson (Indiana HC) screwed us by going public. Then our own media jumped on the hysteria bandwagon trying to create a huge controversy—instead of getting their facts straight and standing behind the NU program. It’s sad to see our own OWH tearing down our program. I can understand something like this from the media-wannabe psueudo hacks at Bleacher Reporter.

indiana did it on purpose.....

indiana did it on purpose.....

This was the first thing I thought.

http://sports.yahoo....?urn=nfl-318962

If you read to the end it talks about the Coaching creedo of not speaking until it's announced. Bo's by the book actions are just the way things should be done.

First off I think your avatar and signature are the best.

I almost gave up reading the article, I thought "they don't mention Pelini in here at all." Then I got to the last line, and you gotta admit: Bo knows