Rivals Pre-Spring Practice Top 25

Nexus

I've noticed past couple years, that our Defense continually seems to be the reason that we get ranked maybe higher than we should. Then, our offense seems to brings us crashing back down to earth, which sucks. Hope that isn't the case this year.

It isn't like our team has gotten infinitely better or worse, we're just moving laterally...

All depends on whether we can get an offense with some consistency that doesn't blow it's leg-off with screw-ups.

You know the D will be quality. We'll rarely have to put-up points like with Okie State, we do need an O that can get into the 20's consistently.

Hell, if we could've managed that last year, this would be a whole different off season...

I guess with a solid defense, we're going to be continually overrated. Hope this kids can keep the hype from going to their heads.

If I were the coaching staff and thought at all that the hype was getting to the heads of the players, I would play the Bowl game on a TV in a constant loop in the locker room so that the players would always see it and hear it in the background so that they would remember what lack of focus and arrogance gets you. That would cure any overconfidence any of them might have.

Or they could make bracelets that reads "00:01" or "Finish"

Oh wait nevermind that didn't work out so great

I guess with a solid defense, we're going to be continually overrated. Hope this kids can keep the hype from going to their heads.

If I were the coaching staff and thought at all that the hype was getting to the heads of the players, I would play the Bowl game on a TV in a constant loop in the locker room so that the players would always see it and hear it in the background so that they would remember what lack of focus and arrogance gets you. That would cure any overconfidence any of them might have.

Or they could make bracelets that reads "00:01" or "Finish"

Oh wait nevermind that didn't work out so great

Those are still good for this year - they still haven't finished yet.