Three Huskers make Kiper's Big Board for 2012 NFL Draft

Nexus

Nebraska's Jared Crick is the No. 1 defensive end, while Michigan's Mike Martin comes in at No. 3 and Iowa's Mike Daniels at No. 4

Nebraska's Lavonte David is the No. 3 inside linebacker

Nebraska's Alfonzo Dennard is the No. 2 cornerback, while Iowa's Shaun Prater comes in at No. 3

Continue Reading

Let's hope we get that kind of production from these guys this year. If we do, that's three levels of awesome from our 2011 DEF. Can't wait!

No offensive players? No "record-setter" T-Mart? :sarcasm

Marty will be a Junior next year. Kiper doesn't list Juniors on his Big Board this far in advance.

It is interesting to think that Martinez could declare after this season, though. SEEMS WAAAAAYYYYY too early for him to leave, especially since he just burst on the scene. But, redshirt sophomores can leave.

Anyway, it's totally a moot point at this point anyway... Unless he wins the Heisman next year, he'd have to have head damage to declare after the season.

Marty will be a Junior next year. Kiper doesn't list Juniors on his Big Board this far in advance.

It is interesting to think that Martinez could declare after this season, though. SEEMS WAAAAAYYYYY too early for him to leave, especially since he just burst on the scene. But, redshirt sophomores can leave.

Anyway, it's totally a moot point at this point anyway... Unless he wins the Heisman next year, he'd have to have head damage to declare after the season.

Happy as I was with what Martinez was able to do, and as much hope as that gives me for this year (presuming he stays healthy and grows as a QB), he's still a LONG way off from leaving early. He'd be about the last guy I'd think would leave early from his class, simply because he'd have to learn a new position for the NFL. Martinez has about as much chance of being an NFL QB as I have.

Well according to Dead Red T-Mart is going to win 2 heisman trophies, and the best college football player he has ever seen. Take it for what its worth. :laughpound

Just so we're clear, Dead Red is a student at the University of Washington. I think you probably know that, but I wanted to make sure, and it's good info for anyone else reading his trollery.

Well according to Dead Red T-Mart is going to win 2 heisman trophies, and the best college football player he has ever seen. Take it for what its worth. :laughpound

Just so we're clear, Dead Red is a student at the University of Washington. I think you probably know that, but I wanted to make sure, and it's good info for anyone else reading his trollery.

I know he is, but I cant help making fun of him. :lol:

I know he is, but I cant help making fun of him. :lol:

Oh, please do. I most certainly encourage it.