offensive chemistry

I feel chemistry will make or break the offense. I hope players buy in. I think there is adequate talent and maturity at most positions to be able to be effective. Like when pelini took over a lame defense and formed a good chemistry, I hope for a similar turn around on offense. Does anyone have inside info of how the team perceives the changes. If they buy in we are golden. If No one on offense believes we are done before we start.

I heard from one of the players that Taylor Martinez is growing a mustache. Nothing commands respect like a mustache.

What's truly amazing is that if Martinez did actually grow a mustache, he'd immediately become one of the most popular guys on the team, at least from a fans standpoint. No joke. Would totally turn around his approval rating.

I feel chemistry will make or break the offense. I hope players buy in. I think there is adequate talent and maturity at most positions to be able to be effective. Like when pelini took over a lame defense and formed a good chemistry, I hope for a similar turn around on offense. Does anyone have inside info of how the team perceives the changes. If they buy in we are golden. If No one on offense believes we are done before we start.

It is easy to second guess keeping Watson when BC was fired, and I was one that was supportive of the idea since it seemed that the offense was the more positive side of the ball at the time, and it bought Bo time to get the defense shored up - or so we thought, we didn't realize is that the defense was going to have to carry the offense a lot of the time. Thank God for Suh...

I think we will have a lot better chemistry now that these people are Bo's people. It had to be kind of hard for Bo to deal with Watson at times, since Watson was here before Bo, and supposedly knew the offense and how to run it. I also like the energy that Beck brings, something that you just didn't see from Watson. With his coaching style, he just as well of stayed in the booth upstairs. There was no emotion. And the lack of energy transferred to the players IMHO, especially the offensive line. Keeping Cotton is a crap shoot in my opinion...and I would not have done it. The offensive line has not played well since before BC...or as well as we have come to expect. Maybe Bo knows that the whole problem with the coaching of the offensive line was because of Watson, I don't know...but I have to think Cotton was part of the problem, too.

I hope this new combination brings much needed energy to the Huskers...Lord knows they need all they can get, with virtually having a inexperienced QB leading them into the Big Ten. Time will tell.