Pack the house tonight!

Up to this point probably biggest game of the year. If I were in Linoln I would be at the game but since I wont be loud for me.

Without a doubt. The best part of this team's position is that as long as they keep winning, each game really is the biggest game of the season! Sure makes for a couple of entertaining weeks. NU is finally getting a little momentum going, something they haven't had since the 90's, don't spoil this opportunity, get the freaking win and start to make some REAL noise!

Anyone within an hour of the BOB that's reading this, get off your ass, take a quick shower and head on in. Hell, I'll make the shower optionally as long as it gets butts in the seats. There aren't many times you can watch a game with this much importance in Lincoln, take advantage of it!

• Fire 1

Up to this point probably biggest game of the year. If I were in Linoln I would be at the game but since I wont be loud for me.

Without a doubt. The best part of this team's position is that as long as they keep winning, each game really is the biggest game of the season! Sure makes for a couple of entertaining weeks. NU is finally getting a little momentum going, something they haven't had since the 90's, don't spoil this opportunity, get the freaking win and start to make some REAL noise!

Anyone within an hour of the BOB that's reading this, get off your ass, take a quick shower and head on in. Hell, I'll make the shower optionally as long as it gets butts in the seats. There aren't many times you can watch a game with this much importance in Lincoln, take advantage of it!

I like your style, backer! I'll be at the BOB and I hope it's packed!

I like your style, backer! I'll be at the BOB and I hope it's packed!

I'll give a "Darkhorse in the house" shout out at some point during the game, if you happen to be within ear shot I expect a return shout out! :thumbs

i heard 10,000+ at the beginning of the telecast from that odd lady that was doing the espnu telly, then they swept around, and i immediately knew they were full of sh#t. she proceeded to piss me off throughout the entire game, smug as a bug.

yea...haha. Def more than 10,000, although I will say that there was plenty of open seats scattered around. I was kind of shocked to see so much purple sitting in the A & B sections (lower bowl). I did see that police was called in to keep some of the purple fans at the very top in line. They would leave 10 minutes later.